How they met Nezuko

By the way his human fem name is now Akazany

Akazany pov
Its been five years since i took Sumiko in( sumiko is the name of the baby she took in by the way and this au theres a twist tanjiro is sumiko in this au and real parents kie and tanjuro got killed by a demon and while they try to flee and not get attacked because tanjuro was too ill and very weak he couldn't fight the demon so they had to sale their baby in a basket in the river hoping their daughter would be ok and then they died afther the demon catched up and slaughtered them thats when Akazany comes in and found sumiko in the basket nezuko is also gonna show in the story to but instead she was kicked out of her family)

Continuation of Akazany pov:
While me and sumiko were walking around the market to get extra stuff with the money i asked douma to use by tricking him into thinking i needed to shop for new accessories and kimonos we saw a child by the street that looked the same age as Sumiko i approached her with Sumiko by my side.

Nezukos pov:
I was on the ground starving because my family kicked me out because they got tired of looking at me thinking i was a curse and thats when a Beautiful woman with clear shimmering blue eyes that looks like the ocean and the sky as it was also a lightish blue moxed with white and mysterious pink but long and thickish eyelashes mixed together with her hair black raven hair next to her was a child she looked like the Beautiful lady child except the little girl had a dark red-ish hair she also had red eyes but a bit darker with her hair together with a scar stratched across her left side of her forhead she looked so pretty like an angel just like the lady thats when the lady spoke and asked me something that made me shocked and form tears.

Akazany pov:
Do want to come  with me? And get some medicine and clean up a little?
When i said that the child started to form tears with a shocked look which i thought was kinda odd since I was talking to her as she stared at me and Sumiko and afther saying everything to her and asked her the question she then just nodded so we took her with us .

Ik IK its is confusing but u will see as the story goes on so hang in there😌😌😌😌