✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ dont train with gojo.. *not clickbait* ❞

⚠️ ; explicit words 🙈 ⚠️

Today was f/n's training. They didn't have any curse usage in them, so their possible way to train was to give a cursed tool to them.

" A pole? "

" Not just any pole! A cursed one. You have no real parental records, so we have no way of knowing you came from a clan with cursed energy. "

" Can't I just inhale Sukunas fingers? "

" And get executed in the process? Nope~! "

F/N scoffed than sighed, taking the pole into their hands just for it to suddenly wimper.

" Eh? "

Gojo tilted his head, removing his blindfold to get a better look.

" I'm confus- "

" Hold on. Tap me with the force you gave the pole. "

" Alright. I'm not responsible for an- "

" Yeah Yeah. Quit your yapping and tap me. "

F/N rolled their eyes and approached Gojo with a light tap but with such large curse energy.

⪻ Gojo's pov ⪼

⪻ Gojo's pov ⪼

N/n tapped me and suddenly underneath me was darkness. I sat in a chair and was surrounded by women.

3 nearby my legs , stroking my thighs, 2 behind me and playing with my hair, 3 more wearing just a pair of bra and booty shorts just smiling at me.

" Cmon Satoru~ You know you want to~ "

I kept my regular smirk on my face.

" Heh. My worst fear.. Wonder how to get out. "

" You can never leave without your body being defeated~ "

Left and right. No sign of light. Just females. I sighed and got up from the chair.

" Where ya goin dear?~ "