chapter 1: DAILYLIFE:3

♔ : — <🫧> — : ♔
[🎐] — ༄ 3RD PERSON POV ::

Tsukasa ate his food, chatting with new people that he was going to be stuck with for the rest of his life. Trying his best to push away his fears and worries of killing and dying, he softly sighed and continued chatting along as if nothing was wrong.

Looking around the room, Tsukasa counted how many people were in the cafeteria.

All 20 people were there, and as he was counting, he noticed his entire troupe spread out and talking to other people. He felt proud and excited. Weird feelings to feel in a killing game, huh?

"Mikukuma told us to come up here and is late once again." Airi groaned, shoving more food into her mouth as Tsukasa let out a giggle.

"Every single time they tell us to go somewhere, the hosts are always late." The blonde haired showman rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Suddenly, a crack in the floorboards silenced all conversations and attracted attention and eyes.

The blue haired bear appeared out of the hole in the floor and dusted itself off as it cleared its throat.

"We *were* going to appear to tell you to eat, but you guys already figured it out. You don't have to point it out that we're late!" Mikukuma yelled in anger, then popped itself back into the hole.

Biting his lip, Tsukasa looked back at the people he was just talking with, trying to pretend nothing had happened.

"So... that's good to know." The showman mumbled, bringing more food to his mouth.

᯾ - — [🪩] — - ᯾

Tsukasa was the first one who left the room after he had finished eating and looked around. Not knowing what to do, he couldn't help but think about his situation.

Feeling the loneliness creeping up on him, he shivered and crossed his arms. Killing someone to get out of the school? He could be the victim for all he knows...

Hearing the muffled talking from outside the door, the comforting sound of talking had left him.

Anxiety suddenly clouding his head, he started walking downstairs to his room.

When he got there, he crawled onto his bed, sitting down with crossed legs as he tried to clear his mind. Instead, the opposite happened. His head was only filled with the words of Ena from yesterday, reminding him how little people could be trusted here.

Could he even trust his troupe to not kill him? Could he trust his own sister? What if he couldn't even trust himself?!

These thoughts kept creeping its way in, until he heard footsteps approaching the room. Lifting his head up towards the door, he put himself on guard, trying to be ready for who would be walking in.

Not surprising at all, his roommate, Mizuki came in, noticing Tsukasa immediately.

"Hey, what are you doing?" They asked, closing the door behind them after stepping in.

"Just sitting here. Nothing to do right now until everyone else finishes eating." He shrugged, leaving out the details of his uneasy thoughts.

"Fair enough. Anyways, I gathered some stuff for the room to make it cooler than the other rooms, wanna see?" Mizuki waved Tsukasa over, revealing a pile of what looked like junk on the floor.

"Uh, sure?" He agreed, got up, and sat on the floor next to Mizuki, who was examining the pile.

And what he thought was junk was mostly junk. A roll of string, paper, markers, scissors, pencils, empty water bottles, glue, tape, and more stuff that looked like school supplies that just came out of a cardboard box.