╰─➤ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍'𝐒 ᗯᖇATᕼ ▪

╍꒷꒦ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꒦꒷╍

❛❛ 🄰🄲🄴'🅂 🄴🅇🄴🄲🅄🅃🄸🄾🄽 ❜❜

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ❶
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

The sound of bird's chirping calmed the Raven, though, inside, He felt vengeful, angry even. He was never the usual type to be angry, only radiating happiness most of the time. They were underestimating a God. Not that they know it though.

Not even the holder of the gomu gomu no : rubber, was aware of the presence inside him, it was close, it was close of bursting out of it's calm estate.

No human nor Marine, will ever underestimate it's holder. The presence was gonna make sure of it, those foolish mortals think he is useless, powerless, weak, and pathetic. But how the presence will crumble those, destroy anything who will even try to cross paths with it's holder, they will see his true power, just they wait. Only time will tell.

The bandages itched every inch of the boy's body, gritting his teeth to at least take away the annoyance. He kept his famous 'D' smile on the outside, trying hard not to show any discomfort.

' are you alright? ' the soft voice spoke, coming from the direction of the old lady. She gripped the newspaper tightly though, Luffy was curious on why she was gripping the newspaper like that, but chose not to disturb the calm lady's peace.

The Raven slowly nodded while the old lady's lips curved into a smile, ' ah.. Glad to know ' She spoke once again, this time, it felt a little bit strained. Not that Luffy minded it, but he sure was curious on what was in the newspaper she was holding.

He took a small glance towards the paper, but somehow, the old lady noticed his short and estimated glance.

' Oh, you must be wondering whats on the news? ' The old lady, Gloriosa said, grinning out a small smile which soon faded as she landed eyes on the paper she held.

He tilted his head in confusion, giving the lady a sign to continue speaking, she sighed heavily before speaking, ' well.. As far as I'm aware, the seven Warlords are teaming up with the Navy headquarters to defeat the whitebeard pirates '

The whitebeard pirates? No, no way, The great Whitebeard Pirates?! Against the Seven Warlords and the Navy Headquarters?! What kind of bull crap is that! No absolute way. His breathing went heavy, Ace. Ace. Ace.

NO!

He was not loosing his only and last brother to those shitty Marines, not after they murdered their other brother, Sabo, cold blooded. He was not, he wasn't gonna let that happen, after Sabo's incident?

He will never forgive them! NEVER.

And who do they think they are? Fighting against the Great Whitebeard and his crew?! Luffy could think they were insane! The feeling of shock never seemed to get out of the boy's body, terror visible in his expression.

Only taking at least a few minutes to register the old lady's words,

' W-WHAT?! '

' THE SEVEN WARLORDS AND NAVY HEADQUARTERS ARE GONNA FIGHT AGAINST THE WHITEBEARD PIRATES?! ' Luffy spat out, aura darkening around him. Gloriosa looked at him with a mix of expressions, surprise, shock, and curiosity.