╰─➤ ᑭᖇIՏOᑎ 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄 ⚘

╍꒷꒦ 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖 ꒦꒷╍

❛❛ 🄰🄲🄴'🅂 🄴🅇🄴🄲🅄🅃🄸🄾🄽 ❜❜

🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ❷
꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

He could have been anywhere but here, but destiny chose him to be in a prison, especially with a bunch of weird people, not like he'll ever admit that though. His lips curved into a small smile, out of the coughing fit. The Raven wasn't in surprise, only a little bit shocked on what those people were wearing.

Not only that, there was an abnormally large man, with curly hair and was in fishnets in front of him, Luffy wasn't fond with the style of those people. Fishnets with a corset? Specifically a man? No. Definitely not.

He tilted his head, the people surrounding him were in shock, the Raven didn't understand why. But.. He was only here to free his brother, not end up with a crowd of weird people. Or maybe, they were crossdressers.

Though, he didn't care about their outfits, the boy thought it was actually pretty nice, he was neutral, clueless on trying to decide if it was nice or bad, maybe in between, but he was focusing on something more important. Luffy scrambled to get something off his straw hat, noticing the small paper, he kept a relieved expression.

It wasn't just any paper, it was Ace's Vivre card. It was smaller, that only means.. It's shrunk. Ace's life was on a very thin thread.

He frowned at the thought, somehow maintaining his neutral smile.

' so, you're emperor.. Ivankov? '

The boy was about to ask if the person was a boy or a girl, but from Nami's information Ivankov was a boy, with a paramecia fruit, horu horu no mi, was it?

The emperor nodded, soon settling off on how he wasn't gonna escape yet due to.. uh, what was it again?

He couldn't quite remember properly from the ringing present in his ears, Ivankov stated that he wouldn't escape since he'd just be in a ocean of wanted posters, simply waiting for his leader, the revolutionary Dragon to make a move and he will too.

' oh, you're just talking about my dad ' Luffy blabbered out, not realizing what he said.

' Yes.. as soon as your father makes a.. w..WHAT?! ' The emperor was left shocked as he flew against the scrawny dark Blue walls, the people alongside him were left shouting and continually questioning the rookie pirate.

' oh, i shouldn't have said that, but i guess it's ok since grandpa didn't keep it a secret either ' The boy calmly said, still gripping onto Ace's Vivre Card as he replied with a small smile.

' S-S-STOP BEING RIDICULOUS! DRAGON-SAN DOESN'T HAVE A SON! ' The Division Commander of the Revolutionaries stuttered, ' i guess you can say that, though i never really actually meet or even saw his face before '

He pouted quietly as the emperor was in a state of shock, probably having some sort of flashback.

' WHERE JUST DO YOU LIVE? '

he took quite the minutes to register the sudden question, before calmly tucking the Vivre card on his hat.

' ... The east blue. '

There stood the emperor, making a promise on swearing to protect the revolutionary, Dragon's son, at all costs.

Luffy still really needs to learn on not to reveal his family tree so casually.

They were gonna escape the prison, to save Fire-Fist Ace!

They were going to save his bloodline

No matter the cost

No matter how many die

His bloodline will stay alive!

-

Next chapter will be a surprise, i hope you're ready, the last chapter is awaiting for you.

-

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃..

ᖴOᖇ..

⚘ ˎˊ𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐘’𝐒 ᖇᗴᐯᗴᑎᘜᗴ ˋˏ ⚘