Still invited

Good 4 u- Olivia Rodrigo~ Maybe I'm too emotional But your apathy is like a wound in salt

3rd POV~

Stacy ran off away from
the house and Lydia stayed still while Eden went back to find her boyfriend.

"Babe? What happened?"

Eden wanted to smile but she couldn't she basically dragged him out with him still wondering.

"Ede, Eden."

"I am SO not invited to Stacy's bat mitzvah."

"You're still invited to my bar mitzvah."

Eden gave a weak smile as they walked back to her house hand in hand. 

"Do you want to go to a gas station?" Aaron asked after some moments of silence.

"What for?" they both stopped to look at each other.

"Just for some snacks" Aaron shrugged.

"Let's go!" Eden started skip away from Aaron and he laughed before catching up with the giggling Eden.

~~~~~

The next day at school Aaron and Eden walked in hand in hand while laughing about a joke Aaron had made.

"Shit look at Lydia and Andy coming out of the make out closet." Aaron pointed out.

"Gross"

"Oh shut up"

~~~~~

Eden was half asleep in 3rd period until Kym started asking a question.

"If God exists, then how do you explain climate change?"

"Yeah, and why can't straight people get on gay TikTok? It's way funnier."

"And if God loves me, then why is he always giving me so many zits."

"I told you I would put a face mask on you A." Eden whispered and Aaron rolled his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Okay, okay, okay. I think I can explain zits and climate change and gay TikTok." Rabbi Rebecca went to her desk and pulled out macarenas (is that what they were??)

"Musically!"

"If God is real, then why is there war? Why is there injustice? Why are people poor? And why have I had a yeast infection for a solid 11 years?"

Eden snickered before whispering into Aaron's ear while Rabi Rebecca kept singing.

"Guess no one is screwing her"

Aaron chuckled and Eden processed what she said.

"I mean- that's so sad."