CHAPTER 35

An Pov

They rushed into the hospital while shouting for doctor. Nurses and doctors came running and took her away. The nine of them, including their parents, sat there at the waiting area in front of the surgery room. Two hours later TXT boys came as well. They killed their ex boss as the command of their new boss, or I should say bosses. Yeah, Namjoon hired them as his main back up team. They gladly accepted the job. Now they all, along with the Black pink girls who were informed later, sat there still waiting.

4 hours.....

5 hours......

5:30 hours......

Hours felt like years. They waited and waited. The parents went to get some drinks and something to eat for all of them. Half an hour later the doctor finally came out. They all rushed toward him and the poor doctor flinched at the sudden movement and the amount of people.

Doctor:"who is related to Kim Yn?"

Dad:" I'm her father. This is her mother and seven brothers."

Doctor:"such a big family. Anyways, your daughter is now out of danger. Luckily, the bullet didn't go too deep and it didn't damage any organ. Her ankle is sprained so we put bandage on it. And there is one more thing..."

He paused for a second.

Doctor:"I notice the damage on her vocal chords . Is she by any chance mute or something?"

Mom:"yes. She had a car accident several years ago at damaged her vocal chords s. The doctors from the other hospital said that there is a little chance for her to return it. It never actually happened till now."

Doctor nod at her words."

Doctor:"well, good news then. I inspected the damage and all and let's say that I may have figured out how to return her voice. "

They all look at him in shock.

Mom:"w..what?"

Doctor:"yeah. But that would need another surgery. So of course if you don't want us to do it we won't I just said the possibility of fixing it all."

Mom:"that....that would be amazing. I...thank you doctor. I don't know how to thank you enough."

The man just smile at her.

Doctor:"I'm just doing my job. So I'll prepare the surgery for tomorrow morning. The sooner the better. She probably won't wake up for next about 24 hours so it would be easier for us.  "

They all shed tears. Tears of happiness.

Jungkook:"c...can we meet her?"

He said trying not to stutter but clearly not succeeding.

Doctor:"yes. She will be shifted to her own room. You can get the number of the rooms t the reception. Now if you excuse me, I have other patients to check on. Have a good day."

Dad:"have a good day too, doctor.  And thank you once again. "

Doctor just smiled and went away.
They got the room number and went there. TXT had to go home for some reason and Blackpink had some stuff to get done so they also went with a promise to come and visit again. Their eyes saddened once they enter the room and saw their precious little girl laying with many wires attached to her here and there. Jimin went first to her and sit beside her in the bed. He took her hand in his, caressing it softly while tears fell down his cheeks.

Jimin;"I'm sorry cupcake...I really am...I was a horrible brother to let something like that happen."

He sobbed softly. Their mom came and pat his shoulder lightly. After few more hours the brothers were forced to go home and rest by their parents. Hoseok stayed back to not leave her alone.

The next morning the surgery was done in 3hours. According to the doctor she should be able to talk once she wakes up. But then, something they didn't see coming happened. It was already one day and she didn't wake up. The doctors did more tests and check ups and then got to know that she fell in coma. They all were really sad. Each day they'd come and visit her. Every night one of them would stay at the hospital by her side.

2 months later

Jungkook came in Yn's hospital room and smiled at her sleeping figure. He sit down at the chair beside her and take her hand in his.

Jungkook:"hey there, princess. Its me, Jungkook oppa. I'm alone today as others had some stuff to get done. But they said they'll come as soon as they finish. Blaze found a friend for himself. Taehyung brought a new puppy yesterday. Blaze became friends with him immediately. You won't believe how cute they look. The pups name is Yeontan. He's also a little fluff ball. I can't wait for you to meet him. But before that you have to wake up."

He paused himself looking at her face with sad eyes.

Jungkook:"we all miss you so much. I hope you come back to us soon."

He then got up and kiss her forehead. He went to the couch at the other side of the room and sit there. He took out some papers from his bag and start checking them. Just then the machine from beside Yn's bed started beeping. He panicked and got up running to her.

Jungkook:"Y...Yn?hey..w..what is happening? I....I. Yn..Y....."

But he cut himself off when he saw her fingers slightly moving. His eyes widen and he ran out of the room calling for doctor. He came back with doctor and some nurses. They didn't let him in the room. He waited outside of the room and in the meantime called everyone else. They came in less then ten minutes. Soon the nurses came out and let them in. There stood one nurse and a doctor beside the bed. When the nurse moved away a little they all gasped and their eyes start to get teary. There sat their baby sister/daughter. When she look at them she started crying. The first one to react was Jungkook. He ran to her and hug her tightly while crying. She hug him back.

Yn:"o...o...oppa?"

His eyes widen as well as everyone's in the room. He slowly pull away and look at her.

Jungkook:"w..what? Did..did you just call me o..oppa?"

She cried, tears of happiness painted her baby cheeks as she smiled widely nodding to him.

Yn:"oppa. K...kook oppa"

She said. They all ran to her and hug her tightly. They all laughed and had the best day ever after so much time. She talked to them. She laughed. She even sang. Their life after that day was just happiness. What was gonna happen no one knows,  but as long as they are all together and happy it's more than enough

Cause it doesn't matter who th person is, their gender, skin colore or nationality. What matters is how the person is from the inside. It can be the most beautiful girl or the most handsome man but if they don't have a heart to help or to give someone a chance, they are just some ordinary people.

So, never judge someone by their looks, you never know the background story of their life. It can be beautiful, full of happiness and satisfaction or it can be sad, dark and hard but still enough for them.

THE END
______________________________________

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!
I can't believe it's done. My first ever fanfiction and story is done. Wow! I'm proud of myself. About the little note at the end, I honestly don't know why did I put it there. Just felt like it. I had I childhood, and I still do, where I am full of insecurities, afraid to fail, afraid of other people's reaction on something I did. I always thought negative for some reason, I am one of those who overthinking way more than I should so yeah, I just wanted to tell something.

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. I kinda shortened the timeline because of the ideas and I probably would've put ine more chapter to continue this even when I said it would be this one only.

That would be all for me. Vote for the chapter and comment how you liked it and the whole story.

Thank you all.
Love you 💕