Part 50

Third Person POV

Today was Mattheo's and Mollys birthday, it's been a couple days since Mattheo told Allison he would "put in the effort" and trust me he did.

Everyday Allison woke up with a bouquet of Hydrangeas, they are Allison's favourite type of flower as they always look so full yet beautiful.

He also wrote out a card with a little poem in it and a box of chocolates and left them on her desk with the flowers.

Molly was really happy when Mattheo came up to her and asked her to help him, so she was gathering more and more information about her so he could prove that he was trying and only cared about her.

As it was their birthday the whole Slytherin house decided to throw a party inviting all the houses to celebrate the dark lords children.

It was currently 6:30 am, Allison woke up early because she knew that Mattheo and molly wouldn't be up.

She went in the shower before changing into a skirt and green jumper. Before walking over to Mollys side of the bed and waking her up.

When she finally woke up Allison gave her, her presents. She got her an emerald green ring, a book on Fashion, a book on the history of magic as she loves to read and a black ruffled body con dress. She was so grateful but really tired so she went back to sleep.

Then Allison walked over to Mattheo and Jakes dorm, she knocked on their door and walked in. And guess what, they were both asleep.

She let out a sigh before walking over to mattheo's bed, climbing in and sat next to him. Allison started stroking his hair for 10 minutes before he woke up and said "Morning Princess"  in his morning voice.

(Ok not going to lie I'm reading this back, the paragraph above and 'Allison started stroking his hair for 10 minutes before he woke up' it sounds really creepy. So if you find it weird that she's doing that same your not alone)

"Happy birthday" she whisper to him, he looks confused like he's trying to comprehend everything before realising it was in fact his birthday.

He sat up and looked at her "here are your presents" she says giving them to him.

He opened his presents the first one was a book 'wuthering heights' then she got him another book 'heart of Darkness' and finally she got him him 1 black hoodie and 1 black and emerald green hoodie.

"Thankyou" he says before engulfing me into a hug. Allison let's our a laugh laugh before hugging him back.

Even though Allison started Hogwarts in September just over 3 months ago, so much has already happened.

I mean just think about it. Her parents disowned her, she got SA'd, she nearly died, found out her sister is alive, found out she has a brother. Like honestly looking back at some of the stuff that's happened it would make anyone think that Hogwarts a bad luck charm. Her life was nowhere near as hectic as it is right now.

Anyway back to my point.

Allison feels like she's known Mattheo for her whole life, there's something about him that just makes her fell like she knew him before maybe in a past life but there's something there.

He's not a person that you could easily let go, something absolutely catastrophic would have to happen before you let him go and even then it would be hard.

And as much as she want to date him again Allison can't let myself get hurt, she's done it once and won't do it again.

That's why she's promised herself that she isn't going to date anyone until after new years. You know the saying 'new year new me', well that's what Allison is going to be doing.