29 ; demented

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
Nov 1st, Wednesday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - Nov 1st, Wednesday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
18 | Atlanta, Georgia.

THE day before.

NOT proofread and yall kno this.

"Come on Rya we gotta go, aye, we gotta go, aye, we gotta go." Nya sung dancing as Des made the beat. "What she said? We gotta go, aye, we gotta go, aye, we gotta go!" She restarted the verse.

I groaned grabbing my phone from my bedside stand, looking at the time.

3:00 am.

Why did Dace pick this early ass flight?

"I'm up, damnnn." I said flipping out of my bed. "Yea get up bitchhhh." Nya said.

"Why y'all always in my room? I'm up y'all can get out now." I said. "Bitch you might as well get innat shower and throw some more pajamas on, everybody ready but you all we doing is going to the airport." She said.

I stretched ignoring her and walking to my closet.

"Who we riding with?" I asked her. "They making tyty take his car, nobody wanna leave their car at the airport." She said.

I laughed. "Damn him and Ken going too?" I asked. She nodded. "Did you know Kamryn going too?" She asked.

"Ouuu..." Des Said shaking her head.

"He think he stopping me from getting Miami dick he wrong.." I said making them both erupt into laughter as I got clothes out the closet. "I'm playing, but I will be leaving with atleast one number." I said.

"That's a damn shame." Nya shook her head.

"Bitch shut up you going out there and catching atleast 3 bodies." I mugged her.

"Oop—." Des put her hand over her mouth. I slapped my ass before walking into my bathroom.

"Fuck you!" Nya yelled making me laugh shutting the door and locking it behind me.

• • •

"Bubby i'm not playing for real." I said yanking my blanket from him. We was all in the airport sitting in the row of chairs. "Nunie it's cold as fuck in here bruh." He smacked his lips.

I shrugged. "Told y'all bring blankets, didn't I?" I asked.

"That blanket just look comfortable mane." Tyty shook his head getting up from the chair he was in.