[4]

A N Y A

• • •

My day has gone the worst. Watching Blake on the field playing with his teammates days after our separation was a big blow. He was so carefree as if he had already forgotten about me.

Not that I yearned for him either. But it still made me feel a little left out as if I was so easy to be erased. At least I had taken a day off from college, pretending to be depressed although I only ended up indulging myself with a spa day on a Monday.

On top of that, his Dad's sudden calling out to me in the classroom left me ashamed of being caught red-handed. Dimitri was so stern to me in class today, I pondered over the reason behind his sudden change of attitude.

Was it because I hugged him that night?

I didn't mean to do that. However, his offer was so welcoming, contrary to the lonely apartment that was waiting for me. I had almost entered the gates when I traced my steps back to him.

His body had been warm and hard under me. I was practically on his lap with how tight I had my arms thrown around his neck. He hugged me back after a moment of hesitation. It wasn't the hug that was awkward. It was what happened after.

We were so close, our lips were so close. I was on his lap, my knees straddling his strong thighs while my gaze raked over the tattoos on his skin. Dimitri was perfection in its human sense. There was no anomaly about him.

The thought makes me blush as I enter my room and turn on the lights. My room is my comfort place with its soft pillows and a plush mattress perfect to lie on after a hard day. It has a bay window where I sit and contemplate nights. The only other pieces of furniture are my desk which is strewn with notebooks and my laptop. The remaining furniture is my wardrobe.

I strip out of my clothes, going completely naked in the middle of the room. Instead of heading straight for the shower, I fall on my bed, my mattress dipping under my weight.

I am in a level of stress that can only be undone by a good NSFW audio and my fingers between my legs. Dimitri and his attitude have left me anxious. I can't help but imagine him being here, in my little room with his big body. He would look comical considering he and I are both nowhere near similar.

I picture him in all his handsome mighty mess, his confident masculinity as a constant turn-on as he reads to us in class. His hands are big, holding the little marker in a tight grip when he writes on the whiteboard.

My clit throbs recalling him in class, so authoritative, so untameable. His hair is always in a fucked state and he keeps running his tattooed fingers through the thick locks in class, pushing my attention away from the text. I have been crushing on him helplessly for two years now while I had been in a relationship with his son.

He is the forbidden fruit I am dying to have a taste of. Not that I would. Ever.

Soon, my fingers are reaching for the uncontrollable throbbing between my legs, feeling the slick wetness of my pussy rubbing against my inner thighs.

I am wet and horny. I put on my EarPods and search for my NSFW playlist on Youtube. I have recently been obsessed with the voice of this guy who narrates smutty scenarios. He has millions of subscribers who tune in with each audio to hear him narrate a sexy story, accompanied by his groans and moans.

I hit play on a threesome audio he has recently released and lie down, my eyes closed as I let his voice wash over me. Since it is only his voice, I usually have to picture a face to accompany him, and today, as I move my fingers to my pussy, starting to rub my clit with soft circles, I imagine Dimitri.