Theo in pull ups Pt2

Theo woke up with the sun beaming through his window he looked at his spiderman clock, not that he could tell the time yet. He got out of bed in his wet pull up and red Minecraft patterned pajamas and walked to the bathroom with the intention of peeing in the toilet and taking off his pull up. He didn't really want a repeat of yesterday and was hoping his mum had forgotten. He tried the door but it was locked "just a few minutes honey, I'm in the shower" his mum said from the other side. "Just go watch TV, I'll be done soon"
Although he wanted to pee, Theo saw this response from his mum as good as she hadn't told him no nor had she told him to wet himself.

He went downstairs turned on the tv and sat at the table watching cartoons, Theo knew better than to sit on the sofa in a wet pull up in the morning if he hadn't peed already he'd stained the sofa once before after a major leak from his morning pee. He sat watching TV, waiting and waiting and waiting before eventually deciding to just pee, he was nearly done when his mum walked in. She asked him if he was already wet he said he was and she fixed him some breakfast while telling him he might as well leave his pull up on till he wets it again not knowing he had just done his morning pee. Theo misunderstood this as 'stay till you pee again' while his mum was cooking theo looked at his pajamas and saw the front of were wet where he had already leaked, knowing full well his next wetting would soak everything. They finished their breakfasts and theo was told to stay at the table while she washed up then she would shower him and they could go out.
Theo sat chatting to his mum when he needed to pee again. He got up from the table and told him mum he's going to the toilet but she just told him to use his pull up like he normally does in the morning. Theo stood and let his pee escape his pull up couldn't handle it and it all just ran down his legs soaking his pajama pants leaving a puddle on the kitchen floor. This worried him as he usually got told off. But this time his mum just mopped up and took him for a shower. After that she dressed theo and they went next door get Freddie and head out for the day at the beach
Wendy, theos mum told freddies mum they would be travelling for nearly 2 hours and freddies mum assured her he should enough clothes with him. And also a pull up for the drive back as he would likely fall asleep and wet himself.

They got in the car and set off. Not long after that Freddie announced he needed to pee and Wendy said she would pull over soon as she can't right now.
"Do you need to pee Theo?"
"No mum, not right now" he replied
"OK, are you sure?"
Theo gave a little push but felt nothing
"No, there's nothing there but Freddie looks desperate"
Wendy quickly glanced round to Freddie to see him holding himself with both hands
"Just a few minutes Freddie there's a road up ahead I can stop in"

They pulled into the side road and she helped Freddie out of the car he quickly pulled his shorts and pants down and peed at the side of the car. Hearing this, Theo then felt the need to pee. Wendy was getting Freddie back in the car when she noticed a wet patch on his shorts and just told him he'll be ok, Freddie was used to wet patches and wasn't bothered by it, Theo then told his mum he does need to pee now but she said he had his chance and set off driving again.
Theo knew exactly what this meant.

They got to the next town and by now Theo was really desperate and kept telling mum. She ignored him to start with but then eventually said she will stop soon. As the approached a traffic light Freddie pointed out some public toilets and Theo excitedly told his mum but she said it means she has to pay to park and doesn't have any change with her. Freddie tried to help out his friend and said that he needed to pee again, which was true but Wendy still said no and they will find somewhere quieter soon.
They drive through the town with Theos need to pee increasing with every bump in the road. He felt a few drops escape and told his mum it was coming out
"You better no pee in this car again young man!"
His mum snapped back
But Theo couldn't stop the occasional leaks and started to see a wet patch form on his shorts. He started crying and told his mum
"But it keeps coming out"