chapter 10

Ezekiel

I'm busy with my math homework as I hear a knock on my door .

"Come in ". The door opens slowly and I find Zara standing at the door , and she comes in and closes the door .

"Hi." She says but I'm still speechless as I look at her , I mean Zara has been avoiding my calls and texts since the day I told her that I'll be tutoring Alexandria.

"Hi" I manage to say .

She smiles and she comes to hug me , I hug her back and smell her scent because I really missed her.

I pull back and look at her I have some questions that need answers, because she can't just treat me like that because of jealousy or whatever her reason was.

"I know you're probably surprised that I'm here right now after how I've been with you." She says looking at me with sad eyes , what's wrong with her.

"But I just wanna say I'm sorry, I'm sure you know that I was jealous, and I should've talked to you about it instead of ignoring you. It's just that Alexandria is cool and you guys live under the same roof , but I know now that I have nothing to worry about."

"Yeah, and I don't even know why you were jealous, I mean it's Alexandria ,you know I'm not a big fan of her , and on top of that she's your friend , so I don't know why you started ignoring me ,because I'm not going to act tough and look like it didn't hurt me , because it did and there was a moment where I thought that you finally realised that you deserve someone of your level and..."

I'm cut off by a very hot wet kiss from Zara and I kiss her back I really missed this, just us and our tongues fighting in both our mouths , gosh this is so hot , Zara's hot and we're hot together.

We French kiss for a while before we both pull back and try to catch our breath as smile at each other.

"I wanna try something with you, something ... New and cool." Zara breaks the silence , and I'm caught off guard by whatever she's saying, maybe she means starting over again but I never really stopped anything when she was ignoring me.

"Sure , of course if you think it's the best thing for us." I say . I know that if we start over then she'll get to know me more and trust me around Alexandria.

Zara chuckles at my comment which confuses me , but I start to understand what she meant when she takes off her short summer dress , and she's only half naked with only a bra and panties. Is it even a panty or oh it's a g string.

I feel my eyes widen as I roam my eyes all over her slim body .

"What are you doing?" I ask because, well she looks hot.

"I'm just treating you the way you deserve to be treated." She says as she takes both my hands and leads me to sit on my chair and she sits on my thighs facing me .

"Do you want to feed." She asks me as she chuckles making me laugh .

She puts her hands behind my head as she smirks , before I know it my face is in between her cleavage .

I start sucking her boobs as she lets out a hot heavy breath and she takes out her boob out of the bra and she leads her nipple in my mouth and I start sucking on it as I release the other one from her bra .I squeeze the other free boob while pinching the nipple. And she does the unexpected as she leads my free hand between her legs and I start rubbing my fingers through her lace g string and the wetness makes this even more adventurous for me.

"Ah." She moans in my ear and I feel like a winner,I move to the other boob and I start biting and sucking on it harder making sure it's going to leave a mark.
She continues moaning in my ear and I know she's a little loud but I'm sure no one can hear her .

She moves her hand in between my legs and begins to rub my package through my jeans which feels absolutely amazing and she unzips my pants , but as she's about to put her hand inside we hear a gasps coming from the door. We both turn turn to look and my eyes widen as I see who is at the door.