Meeting Lady Rhea

SOMEWHERE, on a different planet in the Dwarf Galaxy

The planet was cold, too cold, but not enough to freeze Arbiter's mech and the rest. They all look as if a battle has ended due to multiple Celestial Drakes dead in front of them.

Arbiter held one of the Celestial Drake's decapitated heads while stepping down on one of the Celestial Drake on the neck, struggling to get Arbiter off of him.

Arbiter: Rtas, anymore of these creatures?

Rtas: I cannot tell, this blizzard is blocking our radar, but judging how many of these creatures we killed, I doubt reinforcements will appear.

Arbiter: Hmm, foolish of them, what gave them the right mind to attack us like cowards? This battle was a waste!

Celestial Drake: Y-you d-dare....talkkk to us like- Argh!

The dragon couldn't finish his sentence as Arbiter stepped even harder on his neck, threatening him with a golden energy sword right next to his face.

Arbiter: Why did you come? Why attack us?

Celestial Drake: Isn't it obvious?! You people come here to this world and expect us to not become hostile?! ARGH!!

Arbiter: We are only here to save our world, thanks to your people trying to collide and take control of our home! The device you have should not be used, but left alone!

Celestial Drake: How do you know- Ugh....S-Sothis!

Arbiter: That is right, now, tell us where your planet is! Give us answers or else we'll leave you in the cold of death!

Celestial Drake: N-never!

Arbiter: Hmm...so you have decided your fate, huh? At least you won't be alive to watch your home destroyed, pity.

Sanghelli Mech: Arbiter, we have found something, something different!

Arbiter: What? Is it about the Celestial Drakes?

Sanghelli Mech 2: We have no clue, but it is something we'd never thought to be seen on this planet.

Arbiter was confused, he and Rtas thought there was nothing on this cold planet but to think that there was something could lead them to something about the Celestial Drake...or a different. Concerned about what it is, every Sanghelli Mech followed the ones who said to have seen something.

After flying for a couple of minutes, Arbiter and Rtas could see something off ahead of them. While on this planet, the only thing they saw was icy glaciers and mountains of ice that looked as if they were unable to be melted by any fire. That was the only thing they'd seen until they all surveyed the area, seeing dead trees with no leaves on them, it was confusing yet surprising, but it got more surprising when they all stopped in front of a destroyed frozen castle that was bigger than the Sanghelli Mechs, hell, it was like it was made for them to walk through.

 That was the only thing they'd seen until they all surveyed the area, seeing dead trees with no leaves on them, it was confusing yet surprising, but it got more surprising when they all stopped in front of a destroyed frozen castle that was bigge...