twenty-two.

"YOU HAVE TO GO OUT SOMETIME

"YOU HAVE TO GO OUT SOMETIME." Olivia spoke as she checked herself out in the mirror that stood in the living room. She had been whining the whole day to go out, after Charles texted Imogen he was going out with friends. The girls decided to go to Monaco for the weekend, as they didn't go anywhere for a year because of work and school.

"I know, but I'm so not bothered to have a hangover tomorrow." Imogen stated "Plus we have a flight back to England tomorrow."

"That's why painkillers exist Imogen." Olivia steps away from the mirror and walks to her closet "You should wear this silver top and long black skirt with a little shimmer." She hands the clothes to Imogen.

"You can finally get drunk, kiss other boys, dance and party. It's been a year you should get over it." She speaks again.

It's been a year get over it. Because getting over you was one of the hardest things I ever did.

The sentence keeps playing in Imogen's head. The letter she received this week from lando. She didn't think he was gonna respond to her, but he did. Imogen read the letter more than ten times to figure it all out. He didn't want her back.

"You're right, I should let loose tonight." Imogen walked in to Olivia's room and closed the door behind her. She got dressed into the outfit her best friend gave her.

"Ah, you look stunning." A big smile on Olivia's face, as her best friend walked out of her room "Just some makeup and we're ready to go."

Imogen kept her makeup as minimal as she could. But added a little dark eyeshadow to spice it up. She put on the black heels and grabbed her purse from the kitchen table.

WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE PARTY, everyone was already drunk. It looked like the two friends had some catching up to do. Charles his house looked phenomenal. Everything looked way too expensive to touch, maybe even to look at it.

Imogen and Olivia poured each other some shots and finally started to blend in with the crowd. Imogen met Charles an hour after arriving at his house. She immediately got to meet his girlfriend Alexandra for the first time. Imogen knew why the two were together, they fitted so well with each other.

A arm suddenly appeared around Imogen's shoulder "So your the famous Imogen woods?" A male voice spoke all of a sudden. Her eyes got big as she looked at Charles.

"Imogen this is Carlos Sainz, Carlos this is Imogen." Charles introduced the two.

A hint of recognition came to mind as Imogen put out her hand for him to shake. He was the Spanish teammate of Charles. The one that is best friends with lando...