Circe vs Noob Saibot

Circe: "Even though you weren't a good man while living, you didn't deserve to die unjustly

Circe: "Even though you weren't a good man while living, you didn't deserve to die unjustly."
Noob Saibot: "You wouldn't say that if you knew what I've done."
Circe: "I do, but even the broken and twisted of men should rest."

Noob Saibot: "You forget death comes for all, Circe."
Circe: "I don't. I just know I'm not facing that fate yet."
Noob Saibot: "I thought the same thing, yet look what happened to me."

Circe: "I knew of a Sub-Zero back in my time."
Noob Saibot: "That was my ancestor."
Circe: "How sad he'd be to see how low you've fallen."

Noob Saibot: "Grace plagued your race into Darkness."
Circe: "She'll pay dearly for that, trust me."
Noob Saibot: "The only way that can happen is if you kill her."

A/N: Hello!!! It's been a long while since I posted. I just want you guys to know that I'm still working on the Chapter for Aftermath. I am very sorry that I've kept you guys waiting a month, I just haven't been motivated as much to write. I mostly write like a sentence or two and then I'm done, but I did write a whole fight 4 days ago. It is almost done, and hopefully it will be out before Christmas, but no promises. Anyway, that's it for right now.