Information

Warning: Sad, Panic Attacks, Flashbacks, Mentions Of Death and more.

If you wish to continue then you have been warned.

In this story Anne Boonchuy is around 15-18 and is still in Amphibia as King Andiras has taken over Amphibia and has successfully captured Marcy, Anne has very bad trust issues after every event and sometimes gets panic attacks

Sasha Waybright is around 16-17 and knows that Anne has very bad trust issues, Sasha is always there for Anne and sometimes gets very worried about Anne, Sasha misses Marcy as Marcy is captured and she wants to save her but Grime thinks it's dangerous as Anne has very bad trust issues and they don't want her to go on any missions.

Marcy Wu is around 14-15 and has been captured by King Andiras, she is unconscious, king Andiras is planning on turning her into the core who will eventually destroy Amphibia.

Sprig is around 11-12 and has always been by Anne's side whenever something happens to her because Anne has suffered a lot in Amphibia.

Polly is around 6-8 and spends more time with Anne and Sprig and sometimes with Hop Pop but when something happens to Anne, Polly would immediately either get Sasha, Sprig or Hop Pop and they all care about Anne.

King Andiras is around 50-52 and has captured Marcy, he is planning to destroy Amphibia once and for all and he doesn't let Anne or Sasha leave but he said to Anne that she can either go home and say goodbye or stay and watch her frog home be destroyed right in front of her.

Hop Pop is around 60-61 and is still looking after Sprig, Polly and Anne, he knows that Anne has very bad trust issues and Anne hardly talks to anyone but Hop Pop tries to get Anne to talk.

I'm mainly trying to talk about the main characters as I can't type all of them up but I hope this story goes well I thought about this today so yea, more Amphibia books are on the way to Wattpad but they are still saved in my drafts.

Have a lovely day/afternoon/evening