"Maid?~"

Elijah's povs
————————-
I just got hired as a maid but there's something odd because I only have to clean young masters such things as his "bedroom, bathroom , his office, and his clothes", and what makes it super weird is that I'm the only man and only one doing the cleaning for those few things AND THE WEIRDEST PART IS THAT I HAVE TO WEAR A FEMALE MAID SUIT-, which is very annoying but I'll get over it.

[cleaning young masters bedroom] Elijah's pov
———————————-
I was cleaning young masters nightstand when I felt of eyes watching me so I turned around and saw the most handsome perfectly muscular man of my life, anyways I asked them "do I know you also why are you watching me clean weirdo" , saying that was so embarrassing because I looked like a soft  boy in the maid suit, I then heard a soothing deep voice "well the person you just called weirdo is actually your master, so I'm guessing your my personal maid?", once I heard 'personal maid' it made since on why I only do his things, I was lost in thought but then I heard light, slow steps on the floor which threw me out of my thoughts, "do you know who made you wear that female maid suit?" The man asked me "the maids they js gave me a random suit" I simply reply to the question "well here a butler suit instead?" Turned around and thanked the man while grabbing the butler suit "well you maid you should change to the butler suit" I nodded at the request, sped walked to the bath room and put it on then walked out. "You look nice, maid" "thanks young master." He simply nodded and walked out the room as I continued cleaning his room, I'm glad I can wear a butler suit instead of the female maid suit.

{time skip brought by me😋}

Nathan's Pov
————————

As I left my bedroom I walked outside and went to the car, I hopped inside he drivers seat and went to the bar. {small (kinda long) time skip🍥} I already had about 10 shots? I can't remember but I pulled out my phone and texted my friend

Mars 💫🪐
Nathan⭐️: Hey mars

Mars💫🪐: what is it now Nathan

Nathan⭐️: can you pick me from the bar

Mars💫🪐: which bar

Nathan⭐️: you know which one.

Mars💫🪐: omw rn

Nathan⭐️: amazing thank you

———————————-
I got up from my seat and walked outside the bar, a few minutes later my friend arrived and I sat on the passengers seat, "so Nathan why did you come to the bar also are you gonna call your butler to pick it up for you?" "WeLl MaRs *hiccups* yEs my butler is gonna PiCk iT uP FoR mE And the reason I came was because I just wanted to relax duh" we have been driving for a while "while we're here now GET OUT OF MY CAR" "ok ok geez calm down Mars" I got out then turned around and flipped him off, turning around and walking off into my house (time skip brought by me again)
I walked into my bedroom to see my maid on the floor sleeping, so I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

Elijah's pov
————————-

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder, awaking me from my sleep "ugh.." "I'm sorry maid but you fell asleep in my bedroom..but I don't mind it sweetheart~" I turn to see young master staring at me with lust in his eyes, I stood up and started to walk away but I got grabbed by a hand pulling me closer the person "where do you think you're going?" "Uh my room?" "Oh no no no your staying here with me and your getting a lot of affection tonight~" I flushed red and started stuttering random nosies. "Y-young Master what do you mean?" I look at him in shock "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk~" and with that he pushed me onto the bed "can I though?"(CONSENT IS HOT 🗣️🗣️)He asked me and I nodded quickly

{time skip}

3rd person pov
—————————-

Nathan took off Eljiahs clothes soon after he took of his clothes. Nathan lubed up his cock, lined himself up with Elijah's hole, asked "Elijah are you sure?" Elijah couldn't help but nod. Nathan then slowly shoved in his dick into Elijahs hole "Ngh~" Eljiah moaned, Once Nathan was fully in he heard a moan of pain from Elijah's mouth "can I move darling?~"

Elijah's pov
————————
I nodded desperately and he started to move, I couldn't resist "NMH~" I moaned loudly, I quickly covered my mouth from embarrassment just for my hand to be quickly moved by Nathan " thats one problem so get it fixed.." Nathan stopped thrusting and went up close to my ear with his face and whispered something, "oh! And tip on fixing the problem, is me having to hand cuff your hands and I wouldn't want to do that to you so get the problem fixed" he then moved close to my nipples and started playing with his hand on one of them and sucking the other but it wasn't long before he started thrusting again, weird painful moans and groans were coming out of my mouth. Nathan then started to move in different poses , making me let out more moans but they were different kinds of moans instead of painful moans it was satisfied moans and I was moaning louder and louder each time he thrusted in a different pose as if he was getting closer to something that makes me feel more then up in the skies. "NUGH~, NATH- MIHG~ SLOWER~" I begged Nathan from the pleasure getting more and more overwhelming for me "of course darling anything for you~" he slowed down a bit. Nathan stop thrusting out of nowhere and he got up left to his bathroom just leaving me feeling empty inside (not in sadness I mean in Nathan's member not being in Elijah😭) Nathan soon came back with some handcuffs and he put put them on me. He lined himself up again and thrusted faster than the first time he did.

(Timeskip to aftercare IM LAZY SORRY)

3rd person pov

——————————
The taller pulled out of the younger one (Nathan is the taller and older one and yk yk 😡) and picked up Elijah, taking him to the bathroom. Nathan opens to door to the bathroom and places Elijah on the toilet lid while the older one turns on the bathtub to a warm temperature for him and the shorter, Nathan picks up Elijah and places him in the tub while getting in with him. (Timeskip cs yes). Nathan puts a blanket over him and Elijah then they both fall asleep.

(Idk if the grammar is good cs I'm barely adding final touches to it on Jan 12th and I started making this chapter like in October😭)