𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 15

"𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥*✧・゚: 。・:*˚:✧。*✧・゚: 。:✧。。・:*˚:✧。˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊

𝒀/𝑵'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Wednesday, Thing, and I were in Nevermore's library. The library was scarce not a person in sight not even a librarian. The library was dimly lit with little lamps on each side of the tall bookshelves. Books were organized in genre and color.

Me, Wednesday, and Thing were at one of the bookshelves looking for a specific book. The book we were looking for was the book that Rowan tore a page out of and showed us.

It was a purple book with no name on the cover and it was textured. - I thought back to the memory of the vision I saw.

"I keep seeing that same purple book," Wednesday said.

Thing pulled out a book that was lilac purple in asked if it was that book.

"The cover was darker. More like a day-old contusion. Keep looking." Wednesday said to Thing.

I kept to myself the information of seeing visions as well. As a secret just in case since I kinda of just met this boy this week.

I continued to help Thing look for the book Wednesday was looking for until we heard a voice speak up. I stood in front of the space Thing was in and made sure to keep him out of sight as he hid behind some of the books on the bookshelf.

"I don't usually find students in here looking for books." Ms. Thornhill said with a chuckle as she walked down the stairs to me and Wednesday.

Me and Wednesday glanced at each other as I groaned only loud enough for Wednesday to hear and we turned our heads back to Thornhill.

I have never liked this woman she always finds a way into people's business at the worst times. She does normies no justice. - I thought.

"Most sneak in to make out." Ms. Thornhill said with a raised brow as she looked from me to Wednesday.

"We accidentally walked in on two vampires fanging," Wednesday said.

More like banging- I thought remembering the awful scene we saw coming into the library.

Thornhill nodded in understanding.

"I can't unsee that awful sight," I said with a fake shudder.

"Is there something I can help you two find?" Ms. Thornhill asked looking at the bookshelf we both were standing at.

I looked at Wednesday when he turned his head towards me and looked down at me as if he was asking if we were both sure to ask her for help.

I nodded back to him and let him ask her for a helping hand.