CHAPTER 15 | Day 4 Part 2

<bigbst4tz2 has made the advancement [We Need To Go Deeper]>

<PinkLeaf has made the advancement [We Need To Go Deeper]>

<Sketch> what!!!!!!!!!

<DenisDaily> Yoooo, nice!

<PinkLeaf> we got there first this time!

<PinkLeaf> ow. there's monsters. bye 

<Tanqr> what

<LeahAshe> Well yes there are obviously monsters in caves Pink 

<KreekCraft> They're in the Nether, not in a cave! 

<LeahAshe> Oh!

<LeahAshe> What's the Nether

<DenisDaily> It's another dimension you can access here

<DenisDaily> You can get valuable resources like blaze rods and netherwart, which you need for potions

<AlbertFlamingo> At the risk, of course, of PAINFUL DEATH 

<AshleyTheUnicorn> Sounds fun, I'm in

<LeahAshe> NO

<iAmSanna> NOOOOO

<AshleyTheUnicorn> Okay then O_O

Hyper blinks at Megan before responding.

"Uh...about what?"

"Oh, yknow, a lot of things." Megan motions around her. "Mainly, why did you team up with Tanqr of all people?"

Hyper pauses. To be honest, he really doesn't want to tell Megan the truth. The real reason is a bit pathetic. That, and he's not really sure if he should tell her.

"He...forced me." He lies through his teeth, but Megan raises an eyebrow. "Well, he didn't technically force me, but I felt like he was. He's scary, I didn't want to say no."

"Hyper, I saw the whole thing. You were about to turn him down and then immediately decided to do it anyway. Don't lie." Megan gives Hyper a slightly concerned look. The fact he's lying is making her very nervous.

Oh, shoot, uh- Hyper tries to think of an excuse on the spot, but it doesn't work. It's far too early for this.

"I- uh, don't worry about it, Megan." he gets out, turning away.

"Hyper, you're my friend. I am gonna worry about it. As your friend." Megan looks around, scouting for the enchanting table, but doesn't see anything. Hyper's base is pretty bland. She plays it off like she was watching out for Tanqr. "Don't let Tanqr hear me say that."

"Whatever, fine." Hyper shrugs, and decides to be honest. As much as he wants to stay Megan's friend, he also doesn't want her on his back. "He said he'd help me get stronger, 'cause you need to fight to win this game, and I'm not good at that, so...I took his offer, alright? That's all."

Megan just looks sad at that.

"Oh, Hyper. Tanqr just doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. You're clever, you totally can find a way to win without hurting anyone."

Hyper feels bad, but he's got to try to stop doing that.

"Megan, I...appreciate the sentiment, but Tanqr's right. I'm gonna need to stop being scared and actually fight sooner or later. Better get it done early."