Chapter 1: the night before it all happened.

As I lay in bed,the clock dead on 3am, the thought of sleep didn't exist.

The excitement of meeting my all time favourite band keeping me up. "Ugh time goes so slow." I whisper to myself.

I sit up leaning my head on the wall between mine and my brothers room to listen to see if he's awake.

But all I could hear was the sound of snoring. I lay back down trying to think of something to dream about to help me sleep.

*"Come on brain come on!!"* I think to myself. But nothing worked. Instead I snuck out of bed and flicked on my lamp.

I tiptoed over to my wardrobe attempting to open it silently. *CREAK* goes the door loudly. *"shit"*
I think.

I don't move listening out for anyone to wake up. I was safe. I continue creaking the door open until it was wide enough to see inside.

I pick out a short black crop top and some army patterned jeans.

"This will be so cute for tomorrow!" I whisper laying it out on my floor.

I tiptoe back to bed laying down, now that I've got the thought of having an outfit out ready,I felt a lot better.

I saved myself from the struggle of picking out an outfit tomorrow. I flick off my lamp taking my phone off charge looking at Tom Kaulitz Facebook page to see what the band are up to.

*no new posts*
I sigh before putting my phone on my desk and tossing and turning before falling asleep.

*6am*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* goes the alarm loudly

I groan slapping it until it stopped. I lay in bed for a bit longer before sitting up. I yawn like 5 times in the spam of climbing out of bed and slipping on my slippers and dressing gown.

"Better start off with my hair and makeup first" I say sitting down at my desk.

I pull open the drawer after putting my hair clips in to get the front parts of my hair out the way, I take my makeup and some eyelashes out and start my skincare.

My door opens and my brother walks in yawning.
"Yo Elena what's good" he says in his best Roadman voice before scrunching his face up cringing at himself.

I giggle before putting on an accent to try myself
"What's good blud what you saying" I can't help but laugh at myself.

"Mum asked if you was up because she wants to start breakfast in like 20 minutes" Callum said rolling his eyes.

I smile before nodding "does it look like I'm not awake?" I say sarcastically. He glared at me before pushing my book off my shelf and leaving my door open.

"Your so immature!" I shout getting up and putting the book back and shutting my door. "And your a tramp!" He shouts back from the stairs.

I roll my eyes sitting back down and doing my skincare.

*3 mins later*

I had just finished my skincare and half way through my makeup when my phone buzzes. I lean over stretching my arm out to reach it from my vanity just  about reaching it.

*one new post from Callum* "oh my brother posted something?" I say clicking on it.

it was a photo of him and some girl. I scrunch my nose up at the sight of her pretty face. Before texting my brother.

**Elena: "Callum since when did you go to a dinner with some girl?"

Callum: "that "girl" is called Veronica and she's my friend and that was like last week why?"

Elena: "no reason it's just that I never knew and you just posted it."
**
I got left on opened no reply. What a loser!

I had just finished my makeup when I glued the eyelashes on. I looked really pretty I couldn't help but smile.

I take my hair out the clips and brush my long black hair blowing the two white front bits out my face over and over again.

I put the two white front bits in a roller before doing the rest of my hair. I was thinking a nice blow out.

I get up and get dressed before leaving my room to go to Callum's room. He wasn't in there. I tiptoe in looking around his room for something to steal but for once he actually hid everything from me.

I leave empty handed and bump into mum on my way down the stairs.

"You ok sweetie?" She asks patting my shoulder. "Yeah I am sorry for bumping into you!" I say sounding generally sorry. "It's Fine sweet pea anyway I was just about to tell you I made pancakes and they are down on the table."

I give her a small smile before running downstairs to see my plate empty and my brother grinning. "Oh no you didn't" I say angrily.

"Oh yes I did" he said licking some syrup off his lip. He has ate my pancakes as well as his own! "Your so pathetic." I say before walking to find mum.

"MUM CALLUM ATE MY PANCAKES AGAIN!!!" I shout you the stairs. "Callum apologise to your sister at once!" I hear my dad shout from the bathroom.

My brother just frowns. "Snitch" he whispers. "Dirty pig!" I say as I shove him out the way and grab some bread plopping it in the toaster.

"Imagine going to see some weird freak band today" he said smirking at me. "Imagine looking like a freak and calling others freaks" I say not even looking at him.

He rolls his eyes before walking out the room as his phone rings. I hear him outside the door chatting away with his mates about how weird Tokio Hotel is.

"He's so stupid" I whisper before taking the toast out the toaster and buttering it.

My mum walks in. "Your dad told me that while I was taking the dog on a walk Callum ate your pancakes?!" She asks looking annoyed. I nod before speaking in a angry tone.

"Yeah he's so stupid!" I pause. "But it's fine I just made some toast." I say slightly calmer to save myself from getting in trouble for a 'rude tone'

My mum just laughs before shooting me out the way of the kitchen.
I sit down and eat my food before going upstairs to take out the rollers.

I looked fabulous of course. "You look ugly" my brother says as he walks past my room.

I just roll my eyes.

———————————————————————————
Woah that's the first chapter done! (You will meet Tom in the next chapter btw!)

sorry if it was too long I wanted to make it perfect.

I'll try make chapter too later today or tomorrow.
If you have any suggestions comment then anywhere on any of the chapters and tell me your ideas for future chapters I would love to include them!!
💗💗