Another

From then on, the three wondered around the abandoned city looking for clues. They only have a few theories the brown-skinned woman thought of, and it was the only ones that could be a reason of this ghost city.

"Damn. The demon must've really scared all of the people of this city out fast. What's the name of this city again?" Sanemi asked as he looked around. Barely any life was present in this dusty city. It already was odd that there was dust all over the place especially if the residents left the city only two weeks ago. The corps would've been sent someone in that case.

"I think it was called Vurlūne city.." Rui said as he tried to recall the name of the city they're in.

"No, that was the city where I punched the man and killed the demon at. This is Kimiya city, which is now known as 'the city of dust' from how fast it collected dust."

Sanemi listened to the woman's words, but what she said in the beginning of her talking stayed.

'Where she punched the man at? Why did she punch someone?'

"Punched the man at?" Sanemi asked as he walked faster, attention now on you as he waited for your response.

"He verbally assaulted me after I called him and the other men out on being creeps. None of the men there understand the word 'no'."

Sanemi snickered at the sound of the men getting offended after being called out. Sanemi didn't even have to guess at how many men came for your hand, or what city you were in.

'Definitely Vurlūne city. The men there are stupid for thinking they'll get a wife so easily.'

He couldn't really blame them for wanting you, as it didn't take a fool nor a blind person to see your beauty and very plump body. Hell, he would've been one of those men. Except that he wouldn't be creepy and understand people's boundaries.

"Did you hit him hard?" Sanemi asked as his hands touch every detail of a destroyed statue.

"Why is you so worried about me all of a sudden, Sanemi?" The woman responded back, taking the man admiring the detail of the destroyed statue off guard.

"What? I can't worry about my fellow woman colleague? Especially when she was verbally assaulted by a random man? In a city where the men doesn't understand why the women doesn't want them?"

"I thank you for worrying about me, but me and you both know damn well that if you weren't crushing on me, you wouldn't give two fucks about me."

"You surely can read someone quick, can you, Y/n?"

"Glad you finally realized. But just know that you're not the only one crushing on me. And if my son doesn't like you," The speaking woman picked up the looking Rui who just stared at Sanemi intensely and kissed his cheek.

"Then neither will I. You at least have to be on good terms with one's child to get together with the child's parent, Sanemi."

Sanemi stood there dumbfounded as he watched Rui poke out his tongue, directed to him. Sanemi pointed his middle finger at the teasing kid, just to get flipped off back by the kid.

'I swear to God that kid can get away with murder.'

************************************

A bit after the interaction between the two, Rui went into his box and feel asleep, leaving Sanemi and Y/n to do all the walking.

Sanemi smirked as he finally has some alone time with his crush, and he wasn't going to let the chance slip away.

His arm found it's way around the woman's waist and pulled her closer to the albino man's body. Instantly, the woman looked at the man with a glare as he held onto her.

"Sanemi, what do you think you're doing?"

"What do you mean? I'm not doing nothing."

"Sanemi."

"Man, you're tough to pull. It's like pulling teeth trying to have you."

"Glad that it hurts. Now, you can remove your arm from my waist you manwhore."

"Can't you give me another nickname? Like..I don't know..those cute nicknames women give to men?"

"Nemi is the only other nickname I'd give you, and that makes it seem like we're in a relationship. Which we are not."

"That can easily change though. In a matter of seconds, no dates needed."

"No. Now stop moving your hand closer to my ass-

The sound of something running towards the two increased greatly, catching the attention of them.

Without waiting, Sanemi immediately pulled out his sword and blocked the attack that was aimed at the woman behind the albino.

There, Sanemi's sword stopped a giant hand, nails sharp and pointy, with something that looked to be even taller than Gyomei himself.

"So that's why the people of the city ran out. And I can't blame the either."