CHAPTER 3: THEY MET AND HATED EACH OTHER

Music played slowly, people moved around casually chatting and enjoying the soft drinks being served by the kappas and omegas. The lights were average good for a party and suitable for a strongly sighted Wolf. The young ones stood in groups chatting slowly and the elders were doing the same except that it was a more genuine and outstanding purpose. Everything was smooth and fine, till a powerful aura hit the room demanding for everyone's attention. Without even knowing it they were all staring at the main entrance. Where two most handsome looking young men walked in side by side. An irresistible beautiful young woman followed from behind followed by an elderly couple dressed in designer clothes. Girls couldn't help but drool. The older young man was huge, broad chested powerful and his brown hair was shining out beautifully. He had long legs and the way he moved forward was just attractive and powerful. He had an expensive wrist watch on his left hand and an ancient looking bracelet on his right hand. His eyes were blue and calm just like the warm blue ocean he looked chummy and when he smiled he effortlessly weakened every woman's knees.
The younger one was strangely as tall as the older man. Maybe an inch shorter. Unlike the first one, he had a dangerous aura emitting from him. His eyes were blue but a bit darker and dangerous no one dared stare into them. They looked like a storm was whirling and about to devour everything. His brows were dark and shapely and the jawline was alluring. His thin kissable pink lips were tempting yet dangerous as if poisonous. His tough muscles could be easily detected under his blue tuxedo suit. His legs were long his shirt unbuttoned the first two buttons revealing his white skin and a visible Adams apple that made women go crazy. His hair was dark and from the look of things it looked odd but yet lovely and attractive.
The young lady following closely behind them was beautiful, her red flawless dress hugged her perfectly. Her shapely body, and curves made men go mad. Her arms were spotless her face round and chubby. She had hazel eyes as well that looked like they sparkled in the dark. Her brown hair was long and was tied in a high ponytail emitting her dominant nature that was of no doubt noticeable.
"Hello, Alpha Blake Sanchez, good to see you"
"Oh, it's you my good friend" the elderly man laughed warmly "Alpha Thomas how have you been?"
"I have been alright just doing the usual"
"That is good and family?"
"My daughters are fine the Luna is also doing great, she is around with her friends"
"That is good" Sanchez nodded. "Anything new?"
"No nothing, maybe you, I heard you are stepping down for your son?" said Thomas walking around with the exclusively handsome man though he was older than he looked. The two effortlessly attracted attention, it was only that they had mates... Or else...
"Yeah I thought it was a good idea, I need time to relax. Watch my son's grow into great young men with my Luna right beside me" he explained picking a wine glass from a kappas passing by mumbling a thank you.
"I will be joining you soon" said Thomas tilting his glass towards Blake.
"I haven't seen the little goddess you got. Where is she?"
"Probably causing trouble" answered Thomas
"I thought she grew up" laughed Blake.
"The little girl is stubborn, she grows but still stubborn."
"I remember when I once visited and we had a fighting challenge at the arena. When I pinned you down. She growled at me fiercely and she was just a two year old pup"
They laughed together at the memory.
"That day was so memorable, she hasn't stopped the habit"
"She scared me, she was sharp at a young age"
"Yeah, different from her sister who was dormant mostly"
They chuckled and kept talking on casually, not far off Samantha was busy addressing some ladies when a familiar scent hit her nose. She turned around instinctively and smiled.
"Oh, hello, Miley" her eyes sparkled.
Miley laughed shyly at the greetings "its you Samantha" she smiled as they embraced each other.
"How have you been?"
"All good, and you?"
"Am fine too"
Miley Cyrus was the Luna of the Blue Moon pack and she had known Samantha long ago when they were little living in the Ice peak park far west. They were warriors, Samantha was a Betas daughter while Miley was a gammas daughter. They served together though they were not close but they knew each other. Back then when they turned eighteen and attended the linking party, they didn't find their mates. But later at twenty when they were giving up they were caught at the creek in the middle Kingdom where it was a free land by the two Alphas. Thomas and Blake who had been chased off from their home packs to find their mates since they were too old and yet Mateless. It was the funniest way to find a mate but they were honoured to be mates to the two strong alpha's.
The two attractive god's stood alone on near the left exit drinking their wines slowly.
"Hey bro, what do you think about this place? Should we hunt for your mate? Am sure you will be glad to find her" said the younger man.
"You should too, you are eighteen aren't you?"
"No rush, am alright but your dreams aren't the same as mine"
"Well, it my wish to be against the idea of being an alpha. The shit is boring I just what peace" he explained himself glancing at his watch.
The younger man smirked "what is the rush?"
"Is it my fault that I want this to start officially so I can sneak off? Am suppressing my heat and am Mateless it is difficult" he answered in a low groan
"You didn't tell me"
"If I did, would you turn gay for me?"
The younger man slapped his head "am your brother idiot"
He laughed revealing a perfect set of his snow white teeth.
"I know, so you see. Telling you is of no use."
"So what are you going to do?"
"Find someone who will agree to help me relieve myself with. I can't lack someone can I? Besides we have five days here so I will be done with this shit as soon as we go back"
"I wish the girl will be you mate bro. Sluts don't deserve you!"
"That is the problem of reaching twenty three without a mate. The good thing is a slut can't carry my pup" he said emptying his glass.
Usually it is only a mate that can carry a pup of a man she has had sex with but with anybody else, it is just sex and emotions that last for that particular moment. Only destined mates can bear pups.
"It isn't a bad idea at all,y last heat was the worst since it was the first"
"Banged some girl ha? Don't tell me Whitey is no longer a virgin"
The young man punched his fellow hard.
"Stop the tease brother, OK
"So you did it?"
"No I couldn't do it. I felt wrong even thinking of it. I will endure till I find my mate"
"That is a goal set" nodded the older young man "i set it too but the second heat made me go crazy I couldn't hold it I almost raped someone"
"That gives me creeps"
"It should but as years go by you learn how to hold it in but it is so damn hard. It feels like self torture"
The younger man was confused for a second and scared a little. Well heat was something bad, where was his mate? The earlier the better.
"I am off to the bathrooms see you in a moment"
"you will find me here"
The dark haired god walked out through the left exit. He walked along the hallways slowly when he spotted the red dressed girl.
"Lara?!"
"Oh, Mohan it's you."
"What are you doing here sister?"
"I am lost actually, my friend Yara called me to some fun room with a couple of games but this place is complicated" she explained sheepishly
"You silly girl" he picked her nose teasingly.
"Stop that Mohan!" she glared "am not a baby"
"Says who? You are still a kid!"
"Am sixteen!"
"No, you just turned sixteen" he corrected "and you still are my little baby sister"
She pouted but Mohan didn't give her a chance to throw a tantrum, he grabbed her wrist and said immediately "i will find the room for you"
He led her off to the furthest room and pushed the door open, a bunch of girls were sitting all over the place watching and eating. Foodie little mice! He thought.
"There you go kitten, and don't forget your way back"
"Am not a kitten, am a wolf!" she screamed
Mohan stacked his tongue out and shut the door. He grinned and turned around to leave, only to crush into someone and topple to the floor right on top of the person. Something crushed a distance away and for a minute everything stopped and there was silence.
He was in daze for a second, he thought he was dreaming. No he was dreaming, he had a fine figured body, a woman's body under him. She was curvey and her round breasts were pressed on his tout chest temptingly. Shit! His shaft was directly at the meeting of her thighs. Only the fabric, only the fabric! If she was bare and he was as well, damn how glorious would that be?
He was breathing hard already from the thought. Wait, what? What was he thinking about? And to start with,.who the hell was this woman who turned h on effortlessly?
He opened his eyes damn, he wasn't dreaming. He was actually on top of a woman who had her eyes shut, what? When did he become a beast to take advantage of a sleeping woman? Wait no, he wasn't on his bed! He was actually on a hallway!!
He fell out of his daze and scrambled off the woman and stood up. She was beautiful, her hair sprawled on the floor beautifully, her pink Cinderella dress fit her beautifully. Her heels were classic and expensive just from the look. Her wrists were small, her cheeks round her face beautiful, her pink lips supple. Damn no wonder he got turned on so easily, she was heavenly just like a goddess...no not a goddess, a moon goddess. He looked around and spotted a smashed phone laying on the floor a meter away from where she was. She was a royal? Why did she look this alluring?
He looked back at her and his eyes darkened... That hair...it looked familiar. He was trying to remember where he had seen a lady with such hair when he heard voices approaching.
Damn, if he was found standing over an unconscious beauty he would be mistaken to be a perverted prince. And the law was so harsh on such matters. A tough punishment followed and a lot was at stake. He grabbed the pieces of the phone from the ground and picked the girl into his arms. God! She was weightless or was he the one who was too strong? He had no time to find out, he looked around and spotted a room just opposite the one Lara had entered. He barged inside and slammed the door shut. Just then the voices got louder as the girls approached.
"I think this is the room" one girl said.
"no, I think it is this one"
When Mohan heard a thud on the door he froze and tensed.
"come on the noise is coming from here"
He heard the door open and shut. He sighed I'm relief for a second then tensed again. He was in a dark room with a broken phone and an unconscious beauty in his arms. He spotted the switch easily and switched on the lights. The room was more of contained, a sofa, a bed, a mini fridge, a TV, and a small closet. He placed the girl on the bed and sat on the edge sighing softly. Then he noticed a drop of blood on his white shirt.
Damn! This is why buttoning the coat was wise but he disliked it. The girl had a small cut on her forehead that was healing slowly.
You are healing, what about my shirt ha?
He felt annoyed and looked away.
What a troublesome beauty, you are always causing trouble even when you are unconscious he scoffed what a troublemaker you are.
He faced the wall for some time then he recalled he had his brother waiting. He turned to wake the girl up to find her eyes wide open large green bluish eyes fixed on his face. She looked startled and confused at the same time. She sat up and squinted her eyes at him then scoffed.
"Blind little wolf!"
Did he hear her right or he was dreaming or something? Little wolf... And at that blind? Wow, she got some nerve ha? No one has ever insulted him and here was a girl who made him do all odds. Turn him on, make him panic,make him feel stupid and insult him at the same time. Wow, wow Mohan, just wow!
"What did you say?" he asked as if he didn't hear what she said.
"Do I look like a servant? If you want to hear what I just said ask the walls alright... I hear they have ears too" she answered arrogantly.
"Pathetic!" he growled
"As if I care" she rolled her eyes and spotted the phone pieces in his hands she gasped and pointed a finger at him.
"You... You bastard you broke my phone!" she yelled yanking it off his grasp "what the hell are you? A bad omen or a plague?"
Mohan was confused for a moment, he has never been in such position. Everyone always avoided getting on his wrong side. Everyone submitted to him even without demanding any submission. And now she was an arrogant cute little monster who wouldn't flinch at all.
"Hey, stop staring at me like that. Fix my phone or am skinning you alive. Fix it bastard!" she yelled stretching the phone out to him. She jumped off the bed angrily.
He stared at her and said calmly "stop with your insults, I don't appreciate it...
"Did I ask for any?" she cut in fiercely!
"I wasn't done, and also the phone case was be fixed it's clear." He stood up he was so tall damn she hates when someone was taller than her. Was she reaching around his chest? She tiptoed staring into his fierce eyes.
"I have somewhere to be, excuse me." He headed to the door and that got Artemis on the edge. This jerk!
She grabbed his hand twirling him around. She threw a punch on his face but he got hold of his hand. Her alpha blood boiled. How dare he tackle her like that. Mohan furrowed his brows. His face? No way. No one was allowed to hit his face. Not even his mother!
She groaned and tried the other hand which was intercepted as easily as the first.
"You...
She knocked his knees and sweept him off his feet toppling on the floor. She fought for the upper hand and she was settled on him fierce like an angry kitten. She snarled trying to free her hands but it was impossible. She hissed as he tried to get the upper hand. No, he can't cage my hands and get the upper hand, no damn way. He was about to get on her when she twisted her leg around his and attached his neck. With her teeth, she let her canines extend.
You are my meal now bastard!
Her teeth sank on the side of his neck just the link between the shoulder and the neck. She bit into it fiercely. She was teaching him a lesson. He groaned as the pain twisted on his nerves fiercely. He let go of her hands trying to push her away but his hands landed on her breasts and he was in daze for a moment, without knowing it he was exploring without his knowledge.
Artemis didn't notice anything her hands grabbed his hair as he deepened the bite. Then she felt strange suddenly like something was traveling through her nerves and hit right on her heart. He felt it too, and he froze. What was that? He wasn't feeling the pain anymore, suddenly he wanted to touch her and kiss her? Was he bewitched or something?
He looked at her, she was confused and there was lust clearly written and readable in her eyes. A bloody mouth made her look even more attractive. He flipped her over effortlessly, she didn't complain or anything! She went along with it her legs wrapped around his waist.
He loomed over her dangerously and sniffed her... Peaches...she smelt like peaches. He liked that. And her breath was becoming rugged, her heart raced and her mind was shutting down. She wasn't OK, something was out of place.
He was confused and in daze, when her warmth and scent surrounded him, he felt different like he was at peace. His lips brushed over hers, and she inhaled sharply arching her back towards him. Then he licked her lower lip, she shuddered. And when he finally took her mouth into his and she tilted her head to deepen the kiss, it was glorious.
Artemis was giving a stranger her first kiss and Mohan was kissing a stranger so passionately for the first time. What was it... It was clearly paradise...her warmth, her skin, her scent and the way she allowed him to lead her to bliss was something he always desired. A sweet little girl just like this. Her little hands roamed all over his chest and he liked that. A sweet little girl just like that!
They were living the moment, his canines grazing on her neck slowly and she was arching her back towards him. His teeth grazed on her neck then he sank them into her flesh halfway...she gasped he was about to finish what he do started when Artemis fell out her daze. Her eyes widened and she pushed the man on her off with all her might. What has she done? What was she doing? Giving her first kiss to a man who destroyed her phone? She touched her lips. And she touched him!
Her eyes widened as she stared at her hands and...and he was about to claim her! Her heart throbbed. Then she...she...she touched her lips and wiped the stain of blood at the corner of her mouth.
Did she claim him?
No it wouldn't be right? That was out of anger! She glared at him then noticed something she hadn't.
Why did he have two layers of hair? She slowly approached the man who was sitting leaning against the closet and pulled off the black haired wig. She froze...
This... This... Wasn't this the alpha she met at Artemas early today? Her eyes widened in realization.
Gorgeous... marry me!
We're dreams coming true so easily nowadays? She wondered then got mad.
How dare he kiss her? She grabbed the collar of his shirts fiercely.. "you...you how dare you? Who the hell are you? How dare you kiss me?" he stared at her emotionlessly.
"You don't know me? Even after seeing my hair? Besides you kissed me back troublemaker!"
"I don't care about your hair! And am not a troublemaker!" she glared "Who are you?"
He looked at her small hands holding his bloody shirt firmly. He needed to get out of here, it started just like this! Then they ended up kissing!
"Am leaving!" he yanked her hands off and headed towards the door. Artemis didn't bother arguing or anything. He tried to open the door but it was locked. How? It was just open a moment ago.
He turned back to look at the girl, she was holding some kind of remote a small one, grinning at him.
"What is that?" he demanded
"The key to the door Mr. Alpha" she answered casually
"Open the door" he demanded fiercely.
She smirked and smashed the device under her feet, Mohan got furious and pounced on her strangling her. She lay there staring at his blue eyes, she wasn't struggling. Then she smiled faintly.
"Mr. Alpha, you wanna strangle me to death? Are you too fierce? Or should I kiss you again?"
He tightened his grasp and squeezed harder. Her eyes begun closing slowly then she mind-linked with him.
"Just kill me alpha. I wouldn't mind having you hanged outside the coven. You will die in disgrace...poor thing!" she said sluggishly.
He let go of her and cursed. She coughed and sat up beside him.
"You are stuck in here with me. And the only one with the copy of the key is my sister. So you better introduce yourself Mr" she said
He said nothing just stared on, she sighed and stretched her hand towards him.
OK, I will start, My name Is Artemis Xyla Martinez"
He was shocked then he turned to face her. Artemis?
She's the most beautiful girl in the northern kingdom...she was named after the Artemis river...she attacked the Alpha when she was three...at the arena when he was challenging her father... she's different...her eyes are strange...and abnormally strong....
He had heard a lot about her not officially but gossips here and there from the kappas and the omegas. So she is the stubborn and strange daughter of the alpha. She was so confident though, did she have an idea that she wasn't like any other wolf?
He cleared his throat and knocked off her hand.
How arrogant she thought
"Keep the greetings to yourself. Am Mohan Torres Sanchez" he said
She was shocked as well. She had heard her father talk about the two magnificent sons of Alpha Sanchez. So this was the second son ha?
They are both good looking I prayed so much one of them to turn out to be my mate but it didn't happen...he is a white wolf at that...a gift from the moon goddess...his hair is silver and black so attractive that it catches everyone's attention...but unlike the first son he is cold...he is harsh and merciless...
Artemis blinked severally and laugh nervously. So he is the second son ha? And he was so full of himself. Did he have any idea that he wasn't like other wolfs?
Same question, different minds with different purposes. But none of them wanted to ask the questions out loud.
"Right!" she said.
They sat quietly, the hope of the door opening again was not even near