23• Reunited

Liam's Pov:

"I've managed to talk to the Spanish, and he has agreed to talk to you. Today, around noon at their Mason." Kade informs me.

I look out the window and think for a moment. If she's okay. But today I'll bring her home.

Home?

I can't wait to see her. I dismissed Kaden, but before he left, I told him to prepare for our journey since it's 3 hours away. And we only have about 4 hours to go but I want to be on time.

I grab my gun and phone. I made my way down to the car outside as I'm met by two guards and Kaden. They bow down in respect as I fix my suit, getting in the back of the car, followed by Kaden as he sat next to me.

The two get in front and start the journey.

It's been a while now, and to say I'm nervous is an understatement. Not because of the Spanish Mafia but because I'm going to bring the love of my life home.

I look into emails and answer some. Some of them being gun or drug shipments and all. I feel Kaden staring at me.

"Stop fucking looking at me." I clears his throat. "Who knew you'd actually be in love." I look at him, fucker was smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I ask nonchalantly as I look at him.

"Don't act stupid. You know what I'm talking about." He rolls his eyes.

I look at him. "You lucky you're like a brother to me. Otherwise, I would have shot you already."

"You really love her, huh?" I wait for him to explain further. I mean, yes, I know I do love her, but I've never been in love, so I'm not sure what to do.

"The way you dropped everything to come save her. The way you worried about her. Liam, you not even yet properly healed, but here you are going to save her." He smiles.

I nod and look out the window. I don't have to say anything to Kaden because he knows how I am. What he just said really got me thinking. I really must be in love with her.

And I'll make sure I get her back if it's the last thing I do.

We get to the huge gate 2 hours later, and it opens for us. We park in the long driveway, and the door is open for me. I straighten my suit as the door opens, a tall, muscled, bald man comes out.

"Welcome, Mr Santiago. Is there anything I can get you?" He spoke.

"No, im good, thank you." I tell the man.

He nods." Mr Allsaniour is waiting for you inside. Please follow me." He leads the way, and I must say he has taste. The Mason is well designed and decorated, but nothing I haven't seen.

He led me up towards an office behind me. I'm followed by Kaden and the two guards.
He man knocks first before opening, and I follow in.

"Mr Santiago, what a pleasant surprise." He says, standing up and coming to shake my hand. I shake his hand. "It's good to see you too, Mr Allsaniour." He motions me to sit on the chair, and he also sits on his chair.

"So why have you come here." He says while lighting a cigarette. He offers some whiskey, which I agree on having.

"Well, I'm looking for someone, and I heard you might have her." I say without any emotion on my face while I slowly trance my finger along the edge of the glass.

"Who would that be?" I lean back and look at me. Now more seriously. "Her name is Isabella White."

He looks at me a little longer, and for a second, an emotion is seen in his eyes but is quickly gone. That was one of the things I liked about him. He knew how to find his emotions, but he was fast enough.

This man was a legend among the Mafia families. Everyone knew him from how he was literally the devil himself. He had no mercy, powerful, and smart. No one would ever dare mess with him unless they have a death sentence.

This man was literally a reincarnation of the Devil. He's Mafia was the first in the Mafia world, and everyone feared and respected him. That was until the death of his wife.

Ever since that day, things have not been the same. He lost himself that day, and any men could see how much he loved her. That's why having a woman is seen as a weakness in the Mafia world.

Even so, after he lost his child and wife, he was still a feared man, but he wasn't the man I once admired. After all this man was my father's best friend. And he was a father to me when my own fucking dad couldn't.

Ever since Isa happened, I have seen how weak I become when It comes to her. How my heart beats whenever she's around. And she doesn't know she has me wrapped around her finger.

He cleared his throat. I looked back at him. "What are you thinking, son?" He required.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about him agian." I says. I know I can trust this man. He nods in understanding of what I mean.

And I know that say much as I haven't been communicating with him, I know I can always trust him. He does shut the world out when he needs space, but our Mafia's will always be family.

"Back to the situation at hand. Do you have her here?" I ask again. This time, I place the glass down, and he senses how serious I am.

"I do have her here, son, but why do you seem worried about her?" He looks at me with his eyebrow raised.

Will I know I trust this man, but Kaden is the only one I've told about my feelings for Isa. I didn't even have to tell him he knew it already, but explaining it to someone else was different. I knew how I felt about her, but I didn't know how to say it to someone who's not her.

Before I could answer, a tiny knock could be heard. Without Mark answering, the person let's themselves in.

"Dad, can we talk about som-" her words cut off before she could finish when she saw me.

My eyes couldn't help but run over hers. I looked at her, and without releasing it, I felt peace. Seeing her safe and unharmed gave me peace I never knew I could have.

I stood up, and she ran to me and jumped in my hands. I caught her and hugged her. I hugged her as if she would disappear again. I felt her vanilla strawberry perfume she always had around her.

Fuck I missed her.

"What's going on." I forgot about Mark. I released her and turned back to face him.

Like I light switch, I always remember what she said when she walked him. "Wait, you said 'dad'....how?" I turn to look at her brown beautiful eyes. It's like every time I see her, she becomes more perfect.

"Yeah, about that....."

********
Ahhhhh....well, I didn't always expect this chapter. I just started writing, and here we are. Isa's dad is also family friends with Liam, huh?