summary + author's note

welcome and goodbye

❝ welcome and goodbye ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sometimes, happy endings hurt.
Sometimes, the best endings were the ones you rejected the most.
Sometimes, all that's left to say is goodbye.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a short story about first love, and all the beauty and ugliness that it entails. from friendships to strangers and the memories two people can hold of each other and how they'll never grow together again.

there's a beautiful quote someone told me once that i can't fully remember, but it's about the language you form with someone when you let that person in. it's intimate and it's just for you two, but when you stop talking to that person, the language dies and no one else besides you two will ever understand it again. i think there's a lot of comfort in knowing that nothing in this world is permanent, people, feelings, everything. the unknown used to terrify me, but i've decided to let it motivate me to enjoy the things i have in my life because i may never have them again. i encourage you all to do the same.
x

hi, everyone!
to any returning readers, i hope you're all doing well and thank you for coming back after years of inactivity. i lost my desire to write for a very long time and am so grateful to have found an outlet once again. it's been a heck of a journey getting here and i can't wait to reintroduce myself and my writing to you again.

to any new readers, welcome!
thank you for picking my little story to fill your time. i hope you find something meaningful to take away from it or to just take your mind off things for a bit. i'm excited to get to know you and for your feedback. i'm a veteran wattpad writer and used to chronically be on here when i was younger, but if you take a peek at my older work you'll definitely notice a difference in my writing and in my style. please, sit back and enjoy my story and hopefully many more to come.

thank you ♥