Hyung🥀

~~~¶¶~~~

~~~¶¶~~~

After one week:

Jimin and Yoongi have just finished their duties and are now sitting in the same car, headed home. The atmosphere inside the car is tense and awkward. This is the first time they are alone together without arguing, but neither of them is speaking. Yoongi concentrates on the road while occasionally stealing side glances at Jimin.

If you're wondering why they're all in the same car, it's actually Jin's doing. He convinced Jimin to stay longer at the hospital and then emotionally manipulated Yoongi into giving him a ride by saying, "If Jimin takes a cab, I'll feel guilty asking him to stay longer."

Jimin sat peacefully in the passenger seat, observing the older person's hand with only one thought, "Damn...oldie hands are so sexy." He then scanned his own hand in his lap and sulkily pouted, unaware that someone was watching him with a wide smile.

" He then scanned his own hand in his lap and sulkily pouted, unaware that someone was watching him with a wide smile

"Don't worry, shorty. Your hands are adorable," Yoongi said with a slight chuckle.

Jimin immediately snapped his head towards Yoongi, who was concerned that Jimin may have broken his neck. However, he soon erupted with laughter at the younger man's comical response. Jimin's eyes widened in shock, his lips still pouting from earlier, and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment as he was caught red-handed.

"Don't laugh at me, Oldie," the younger man whined like a child as he playfully hit Yoongi's arm... He then proceeded to cover his face with his hand, which only made Yoongi laugh more... It was a lighthearted moment between the two, with the older man teasing Jimin for being cute... Despite the non-friendly banter, there was a clear sense of affection and camaraderie between them...

As the two sat beside each other, the elder playfully ruffled the younger's hair and made a lighthearted comment. "Don't be embarrassed shorty," he said with a smile on his face, "You and your hands are the cutest thing in the world."
At first, neither of them thought much of the remark, but as the words sunk in, they both blushed a deep shade of red... Jimin was surprised by the compliment, but it made him feel fuzzy and happy inside... The elder seemed to have a way of making him feel special, and the genuine sentiment behind the words was not lost on him...