~Chapter 23~ Clubbing and Dinner Dates

~Hazel's POV~

Once we got back to the hotel from the airport, Louis had a magical idea. "Guys, lets go clubbing tonight!"

We all looked at him. "Louis, how the hell can we all go clubbing? Talia and Charlotte are pregnant!" I exclaimed.

He had a mischievous grin on his face. "I know. That is why Liam and Harry will stay with Talia and Charlotte tonight. They will be bringing them to Red Lobster for a romantic dinner for four."

Talia and Charlotte placed their hands over their hearts. "How sweet!" They exclaimed in unison. Harry had a worried expression on his face.

"Harry what is wrong?" Sabrina asked him. "Oh nothing." He sighed. "It's just that I'm going to starve to death along with Liam since the 'Pregnancy Buddies' will eat all of our food!"

Talia glared at him. "Harry! We will only be ordering the entire menu!" Everyone burst out into fits of laughter.

Charlotte cleared her throat. "Okay but on a serious note, when a girl has got to eat, a girl has got to eat. Especially when she is pregnant. Because if this certain girl does not get what she wants tonight, I will give birth to this baby on Liam's face."

Liam frowned. "Why my face?!"

"Because," Charlotte explained. "It's your duty to get what I want tonight. And I want food. So chop chop! Make it happen!"

"We're not magicians." Harry mumbled under his breath.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Talia yelled. "CHARLOTTE, HOLD MAH EARRINGS! HOLD MAH EARRINGS! I'M ABOUT TO TAKE MAH SHOES OFF!"

With that, Charlotte was holding Talia's earings as she furiously beat Harry with a shoe. "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! YEESH, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE PREGNANT YOU'RE FIESTY." Talia sat back down with a smirk.

Harry winked at her. "I like it when you're fiesty."

Talia rolled her eyes. "Harry please, you aren't getting any of 'this'." She motioned to her body. I shot up from where I was sitting. "TALIA! THAT IS MY CATCH PHRASE! DON'T USE IT AGAIN OR I WILL MAKE SURE THAT..... THAT YOUR EARRINGS WILL BE DESTROYED!"

Talia faked a yawn. "You can't destroy my earrings. I take them off before I fight. Duh."

Everyone else was just sitting in an awkward silence. "I wonder what I'm going to wear tonight." Veronica thought out loud.

Tonight was going to be cray. Even without the 'Pregnancy Buddies'.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Talia's POV~

    I searched through my jewelry bag, wondering which earrings I should wear tonight. I looked over at Harry, who was busy looking at Twitter. "Babe."

He looked up at me from his phone. "Yes?" I held up two pairs of earrings. "Should I wear the gold hoops or the silver hoops?"

"Either way you are going to take them off." He mumbled under his breath. "Don't be a smartass." I scolded. "And don't think that I'm not afraid to beat you with a shoe again. I will bitch slap you so hard that your man boobs will concave."

He looked at me in horror. "I DO NOT have man boobs!" I scoffed. "Says the guy with four nipples! You're like a cow! Do NOT make me beat you up again." I warned.

He shot me an annoyed look. "Talia, calm your tits." I looked at him in shock. "MY BOOBS WILL NOT CALM DOWN!"

Before Harry could say anything else, there was a loud banging noise at the door. He quickly grabbed the closest thing to him that could serve as a weapon. It was a.. bra?