Chapter 21

Mickey Pov

I struck the beastillion with lightning again. That seems to be the only thing that will slow him down. Chaos and I merge back. We are stronger together. The beast roared and tried to grab me, but I flew from his reach. From the corner of my eye, I saw Shane on the ground looking deathly still and pale. He had several pieces of sharp bark sticking from his chest. Then I saw that snake Jergan pulled an ax from his back and swiftly brought it towards Shane's neck.

"Noooo," I waved my hand and moved Shane from the ax grasp and paid dearly for it. The beast grabbed me and started squeezing me. It felt like a thousand pounds of pressure. "Mickey!!" Declan yelled. "I'm fine. Go help Shane. He needs blood," I hissed out in pain.

I brought fire to my fist. I brought it down on the hand that had me gripped tight. He roared out in pain and dropped me. Before I could strike him with lightning, he kicked me into a building. I wanted to become angry. But I'm too scared for Shane. When I saw him again. Declan was feeding him blood and so was Uncle Traja. Shane rolled on his knees. He coughed and shook his head. When he held up his hand summoning his wooden handles that he always manages to lose, I wanted to roll my eyes, but Chaos purred. He was proud.

Shane stood, hit the buttons on his handles then vampire sped to Jergan. I was proud at that moment. He has learned how to vampire speed. Then the ground rumbled. The beastillion was bounding towards me at a slow but steady speed. The fight looked like it was calming down. Shane sliced Jergen's head off his shoulders. Mencini, Herschel, Cain and Elsa had a struggling Mila bound and gagged.

"Hey assholes. How about a hand," I said as I struck the beast with lightning. I've tried to use telekinesis to crush him, but he wouldn't stand still long enough for me to get a good grasp. Soon, Declan, Shane, Cain and Shine were all over the beast. He was missing a hand thanks to me, so he used his foot to kick the shit out of us. "Stand clear," Shane said as he waved his hand and sent his two handles towards the beast. The two fire red ropes sizzled and popped as they dropped down from the handles. Shane waved his hand. The ropes slice cleanly through the beast's knees. The earth rumbled as he dropped to the ground. Still.

I held my hand up and squeezed. His body started caving in on itself. When I was done. He was nothing but a pile of rocks.

I walked over and grabbed Shane. I kissed him hard. "You're fucking awesome you know that."

He smirked. "You're welcome." But his smirk dropped when he looked over at Mila. I charged that bitch. Ready to kill her. Shane ran behind me.

"Mick, wait. Can't you banish her. You're the future king of Aelasar, can't you grant her a pardon."

"We're not in Aelasar and I'm not king yet." I continued to march towards her.

He vampire sped to her and stood in front of her. "Mickey, please."

"I thought you had resigned to this."

His eyes became misty. "I thought I did too. But it's hard."

"Then leave. I can send you back." I was ready to wave my hand and send him back.

"No, I want to stay."

I walked up to Mila. I removed the gag from her mouth. She started spitting curses.

"Shut the fuck up." I mentally squeezed her heart, slowly. She screamed.

"Did you bring him here?" I nodded my head to the pile of rocks.

"Yes, I did and there's more coming. I told them if they kill everyone in Aelasar we would gladly serve them. The leader is of the Raptillion breed. He will end you all. I only wish that I would be alive to see it."