11

"Why, won't you look at that"

The familiar voice startled you and woke you up from a very blissful slumber. You peer up to see Gale, his head blocking the sun from above you and...Astarion, that lay peacefully beside you.

"Had a nice night? I presume you had lots of fun" Gale snickers, an all knowing grin cast upon his face.

You clear your throat and nudge Astarion with your elbow. He shuffles and groans, rubbing his eyes as he yawns.

"Well, don't take too long getting ready, we have a big day ahead of us!"

Gales eyes widen as he turns around, revealing the rest of the party who were watching the interaction as if it were entertainment.

"What was that about" Astarions raspy voice had your heart skipping beats for a second. He looks at the space between you both as it was little to none, "oh" he realises, but then looks up at you with a victorious like smile.

You weren't at all a morning person. You roll your eyes and shove the covers off of you both, the cold air hitting you like a quick fiery punch to the stomach.

The air was cold and the sun had just risen into the sky, its light beaming on the many mirrors Astarion kept under his tent.

You run up to one and quickly tie your hair up, before scurrying to your tent to armour up.

"No Good morning?" Astarion scoffs.

~~~~~~~~~

{the outfit}

{the outfit}

You all had just come back from the Teifling Village, helping out and running errands. Everyone was worn out. You placed some of the trinkets you bought around your tent, placing them perfectly in their places.

"Y/N?"

You swivel around to face Shadowheart, a soft smile rest upon her lips.

"I couldn't help but overhear the conversation you and Astarion had last night, not that I was intentionally eavesdropping-" she said, hands held up in front of her as she tried to redeem herself, "I'm very good at telling if people aren't being honest with themselves and you need to know that it is important. I sense you're not being truthful with your feeling towards Astarion"

"What?" You cut her off, stepping closer to her.

"The looks you give each other, the quick glances and blushes, the occasional staring and admiration you both have for eachother is out of this hellish realm" She begins, "there's something there, we all see it, but the both of you bat a blind eye, umm well, one of you" she stares at you and you realise you've been pushing those feeling you know you very well that you have for Astarion, away.

"From the very start, I've been rooting for the two of you" She confesses and you let out a flustered giggle.

You hesitantly turn around to where Astarion was.

"I should talk to him" you muttered and quickly gave a thanking smile to Shadowheart as you made your way briefly toward Astarion.

Your hands shook slightly as you tapped Astarion on the shoulder. He turns around and an immediate look of relief washes over him.

"Hello, darling, may I help you"

His voice alone made your heart pound out of your chest, making it no easier to speak up.

"Astarion... what are we to you?" You bit your bottom lip and squeezed both your hands together, your heart beating faster.

He tilt his head, his heart also running miles.

"We could be anything you like" he hesitated, quickly regretting his choice of words.

"No, what do...you...want us to be" it's as if your words had entranced him. He gazed upon you with such, tender love and care as if you were a porcelain doll.

"It's as if you've cast a spell on me, every time you are not near I feel as though I cannot breathe, as though I've lost something valuable, priceless. Oh who am I kidding, I've never loved someone, never been loved. But you've cared for me everytime I was in need, something I was left to do on my own. You've given me so much compassion, adoration."

"And so have you, Astarion" you cut him off as you sensed doubt fill his words, "you are capable of giving love, being loved."

The two of you find yourselves in each other's eyes, your bodies gravitating towards one another.

"It hurts, just how much I ache for you" his voice filled with lust and passion.

His palm cups your cheek, grazing his thumb along your lips before giving in, your lips pressing against eachother softly before leaning in harder. The hand that cupped your cheek found its way to the back of your head, fingers intertwining through your hair as they pushed you in even more.

The butterflies in your stomach had finally escaped and it's as though your whole body was ready to collapse. Your hands slid from around his neck down to his chest and he quickly held you by the waist, not letting your lips leave his.

He felt your body grow warm and you two broke away from each other with red filled cheeks. You struggled to open your eyes after what felt like hours and looked up at Astarion. His eyes coursed over your body, his eyes flit up with a radiant glow, you look down at yourself, the patterns along your body glowing with a gentle gold, before dying down.

"Gods you are perfect every time"