Wonders of the ocean pt 6

Y/n pov

You sighed with love as you laid on the floor. You turned to your stomach and drew Wally in the sand. He's so cute. You said blushing. Y/N! Your little sisters said slamming the door open. You swept the picture away with your hand and stood up quickly.

Mom says it's time to eat. Sally said bossing you around. Fine but I need to make a call first. You rolled your eyes. Fine said Sally grabbing Julie (I almost said Susie again 💀).

You grabbed your shellphone (hehehe) and dialed Wally's number. Hello? Hi it's y/n. Oh hi y/n what's up? Well I was actually wondering if you wanted to see a movie together tonight at 8. Oh! Sure I'll see you at the cinema then. Yep! Ok bye then. Bye. *click*.

You squealed and slid down the stair rail. You had a date. Well y/n you seem happy. Your mother said placing the plate down. Yeah I am! You said shoving the food in your mouth. Wow slow down what's the rush? Your mom asked.

I gotta do a thing. You said swallowing your last bit and rushing to get ready. 7: 56. You had a two minute shower and put this stuff on (your a princess you have too) but in black. Hair style is optional.

And you swam to the cinema which is now empty

And you swam to the cinema which is now empty. Perfect timing. Oh hi y/n! Wally said. Hi Wally!

Wally pov

I hung up and got ready. I came out the shower and splashed some aftershave on (bro who puts aftershave if you don't shave 💀) and gel in my hair. I swam out the window and got to the cinema and spotted y/n. Hey y/n! I said. Hi Wally! She replied.

Back to y/n pov

We swam inside the empty cinema and watched a human film called elemental. You could tell the movie is kinda like your life. You teared up at some parts so did Wally.

After ze movie

Well Wally I gotta go it was nice hanging out. You blushed. Oh right! See you soon Wally. You said beginning to swim off. Wait y/n. Wally said grabbing your hands. W-would it be ok if I kissed you? He asked. You smiled. Of course.

He grabbed your waist and kissed you on the lips you put your hands around his neck.

To be continued