In The Darkness

─── 。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。───

 ❝ SO I STAYED IN THE
DARKNESS WITH YOU ❞ 

 ❝ SO I STAYED IN THE DARKNESS WITH YOU ❞ 

The books that filled the library walls in Carrow Manor had never really interested Lenore. They were boring, pages of information that would never serve her. Wood that was turned into pulp and then sheets and filled with scribbles of madmen. Lenore saw no need for them, she learnt perfectly well through practising.

And it meant that she hated Hogwarts. The textbooks, essays, lessons, researching, it all bored her. It was something that she saw as beneath her. She was from the magnificent line of Carrow. Her mother was a pure-blood witch from Africa, her father was one of the closest confidantes of the Dark Lord. None of it served her.

That was until she turned sixteen and realised how fucked up her life was. Her mother, although a wonderful pure-blood witch, was dead and the more she spoke to her father about her mother, the more she began to hate the Dark Lord and the society he loved to exploit. The pure-blood tradition had led to her mother's death only a few weeks after child birth.

Voldemort wanted more children to have under his hand and like the good servants they were, her parents had listened. And now they were paying the price. Lenore's mother, with her life, her father, with the grief and raising an unruly teenager on his own.

From the day she was sixteen, Lenore knew what she wanted. She wanted to kill Lord Voldemort for the harm he had caused her family. For the mother that he had taken away from her. She wanted him to suffer for the pain that he had put her through.

And in the summer before seventh year, she finally found something that might help her on her quest. The Death-Eaters had been talking of Horcruxes, objects that they had to protect to ensure their Master's continued survival. Lenore had never heard of a Horcrux before but as seventh year drew closer, she finally found a reason to read all those books.

And when the Dark Lord calls on her and fellow pure-blood, Regulus Black, to kill, Lenore realises that gaining his trust might be the best way to take him down. But people were full of surprises.