Part-31

Time skip
Yn opens her eyes and finds herself in the hospital
Yn's pov:Why am I admitted*worried*
??:Did you wake up unnie*happy*

Yn:Who is this pure soul*cupped cheeks*??:I am jiah and you fell on the ground and you were bleeding so my mother took you and came to this smelly room*covers her nose*Yn:*chuckled*Where's you're mother jiah??Jiah:She went to bring breakfast for y...

??:I am jiah and you fell on the ground and you were bleeding so my mother took you and came to this smelly room*covers her nose*
Yn:*chuckled*Where's you're mother jiah??
Jiah:She went to bring breakfast for you*smile*
Time skip

Yn:*mesmerized by her beauty*Is she your sister??Jiah:Dumbo she's my mother*smacks yn's head lightly*Jiah/M:Jiah don't hurt your unnie*little warning*are you okay young lady??*concern*Yn:Don't worry I am alright*smile*Jiah/M:Doctors told you have ...

Jiah:Dumbo she's my mother*smacks yn's head lightly*
Jiah/M:Jiah don't hurt your unnie*little warning*are you okay young lady??*concern*
Yn:Don't worry I am alright*smile*
Jiah/M:Doctors told you have to have 4 days of rest
Jiah:Oh my goshhh!!Unnie should be in this stinky room for 4 days*dramatic*
Yn:*laughs*Ajumma do you know wheres my phone*worried*
Jiah/M:It's in my bag and I have called a man saved as your professor hubby sorry to inform late*smile*
Yn:*eyes filled with tears*
Jiah/M:Is everything ok??*tensed*
Yn:*nods while tears dropping from her eyes to the blanket*
Jiah:Eomma Unnie is crying*pats her head*
Jiah/M:Is everything okay??I would understand as I am a single mother too*laughs while filled with tears*
Yn:*tells her everything*
Time skip
Tae comes running to yn while sweating and being tensed
Tae:I am sorry*guilt*
Yn: .....
Tae:I know I acted stupid please forgive me I am very very sorry*head low*
Yn: .....
Tae:Are you okay what happened to you*worried*
Yn: ......
Jiah:Unnie talk to oppa he's worried it's bad manners*angry eyebrows*
Jiah/M:Sorry for distur(cut off seeing Tae's face)
Tae:Jiae*shocked*
Jiae:Tae are you her husband.
Yn's pov:What relation do they have??
Jiae:He cheated on me and left jiah with me*crying hard*

That's it for today's part❤️
I know many people waited for this part sorry for keeping you guys wait*bow*

Thank you for 80+k readers so grateful 💗

B-Bye✨