Return

(Wednesdays POV)

I walk through the door to find the dorm
Almost just as we left it last time.

Some of Enids cuddle toys are missing and both of our beds are empty, but the window and the opposite sides are still the same.

I walk over to my side.
Enid texted me that she would be here at 11:30 am.
She is, as always, late.
When she comes in at 3:30 pm it's like a rainbow walks through the door.
I remember traumatizing flashbacks of all the colors I had to look at last year and look away for a second to catch myself.
Enid comes in the room with at least 7 suitcases.

She puts them down and skips over to me, stopping a little after the middle of the room and saying, way to enthusiastically for my mood, "HEY ROOMIE!!!!!!"
I respond "hello Enid" and turn my back to my table so I can continue unpacking.
She asks, half screams "how was your holidays?!"

(Enids POV)

I really missed Wednesday. She isn't the typical roomie for me but we work pretty well actually.
I texted her a few times during the holidays, she isn't really good at responding though so I don't really know what she's been up to.
I ask her a bunch of questions
And she answers most with a simple reply like "fine" or "good".
I'm used to this by now though, Wednesday's isn't necessarily the most open and enthusiastic person.
I ask her if she missed me. She reply's with "Enid why would I miss you, imbecile. Thing missed you though, he's not here this school year and told me to give you this."
She turns around to face me and hands me some sparkly black nail polish. It is very obvious that with thing she means herself but I don't bother her to much about it.
I know she won't admit it anyways.

[TIME SKIP]

(Wednesdays POV)

It's 10 pm and me and Enid are both getting ready for bed.
God how I hate that girl.
...
But for some reason I think I missed her.
I guess that is because she is my friend or something, because apparently you are supposed to miss your friends in the holidays.
I never did though.
Well I never really had friends.

I step out the bathroom to find Enid laying in her bed, ready for bed and her laptop in her hand.
"Enid turn the laptop off and go to sleep please. I don't need some stupid blue light across the room all night."
Enid giggles "Sorry I was just texting Ajax!!"
...
Ajax.
God I hate him so much.
He's such a bad boyfriend.
Enid deserves better than him, but for some reason only I can see that.
"Go to bed Enid"
I say roling over in my bed.
"Fine wens"
I sit up
"What the FUCK did u just call me Enid"
"It's a nickname! I thought now that we are officially besties u need one!"
"You don't have one for Yoko"
"Well ur also my roomie!"
"Whatever Enid. Go to bed"
She turns off the light and we soon fall asleep.