Arohi 💖

Hi all...

Now that Arohi is dead for me gen 3 is over...

From day one (ie) since the start of gen3 of yrkkh I was rooting for one character , arohi...

Received hate for it but I ain't going to budge from a girl who loves her career come what may...

Loving a grey character takes a lot of courage ... And some of us had it...

For me aarohi was the most relatable and practical character ....at any point in their story...

A big kudos to Karishma sawant for playing such commendable role... It's not easy when you have so much hate going on for the character... But she went through it and did a fantastic job.... So big hearty congratulations to her for putting up with all hate and still giving her the best...

Now thinking of why I liked the character more....

The first instance i remember is when her sister admitted she is loving her fiance on her mandap ..( argue what may but abhi did lead arohi till mandap) before abhi could say something she said "I reject you" her character was that strong....and she says to akshara that she is the best in all but for one being dramatic and how true she was...

I even liked how she hated her sister... An unpopular opinion but having a sister like akshu is no less than a curse who creates her own problems and still finds way to make it all about herself and play victim card every fucking time....

Some people understood it later ... Vo alag baath hai..

I loved her for the fact that she stood up and let noone walk over her ...

Even when the leads seperated first time it was only arohi who said tu stupid lagti hai yeh sab karke....

She was hurt and she did try to give back ... And this why she is grey and not like mahhaan... She was hurt and she joined hands with mahima at one point... Not all are Saint and pathetic like fl who never speaks... If she is hurt we knew clearly she would give back... Uskilye vamp banne main kya harz hai..?!?

Some call it toxic but I don't care she will always be the queen who made the people's lives hell for hurting her...

Yes I have no problem in accepting arohi did try to disturb the divinely so called abhira...that's what makes her human...not a doormat....

Nd regarding the fact she paid for letting her give exams ...if she was that vile she would have given money to make her pass the exams... She just wanted to give them... Again i know PPL love to live in fairytale than  life....so arohi was wrong in many eyes...

And then she was bashed for asking Neil's shares....

I mean imagine growing up and getting married... The basic thought is how will you lead a life with them ... You yourself will ask this question years later...

Sirf pyaar chahiye mujhe aur kuch nahi chal kuch nahi toh kya hua... Half full stomach is also enough all is good when written...

From the start arohi knew Neil was treated differently...and she just wanted to ensure some financial stability....and abhi shuru mat hona ki vo greedy hai..vagera vagera... Agar vo greedy hoti na she would have asked for whole birla hospital..that's the difference....

Fl ko Bina baath ke pura music department mil gayi thi and she couldn't even honour it properly...and here is aaru who made a mistake genuinely and her license was taken...

I accept it's someone's life but in real such incidents happen when u r an intern and is handled way differently.... You are suspended not license is cancelled ..they over did her to that..

Arohi.. genuinely thought she had gotten pregnant when she found it was false my girl tried and even told she would take care...par nahi fl had to interfere in her life and create problems....and yet again she was bashed...

Uptill that point it was felt arohi was in the wrong for interfering between abhira but now it was projected as it is right  for fl  for interfering between neirohi...

But when slowly all was about to get happy for her ....her husband dies saving his bhabhi...

And the sister has no guts or spine even ask a sorry....

Even after the split I read people abusing ru thinking she would cause some problem and divine abhira wouldn't be ek saath....

And hated her and called her names when her family clearly forces her to marry abhi for ru...

Then when they realised that aru still loved Neil and ru was more better than abhir as he loved abhinav at one point... Ru was abhi's daughter and his upbringing and what not aand there also Arohi's upbringing was overlooked making it all about the leads... There is a clear scene where she explain ru how she is spl having a single parent a scene never possible with the leads...par notice nahi karenge log....

And ml is sooo obsessed that his ru so called Jaan lost both parents yet runs behind his obsession and calls it true love ....says I will go wherever you go...🤦

The fl  is so pathetic and dumb looking for a man all the time that whenever she speaks she speaks shit and contradicts with herself....

All people could narrow down was upto the point that aru hated akshara for her mother's death...and every comment on my books was down to this... That was when they were younger...she hated her....it was goenkas that had to explain things but they themselves showed partiality and expected aaru would not react ...if handled properly we would have got good sibling bond....par nahi we couldn't get it ...

For me arohi was that character who had so much potential and could have had a great character graphs... But they treated her as a just a medium to bring the leads closer or farther ....

Even to confess their love the leads had to hurt someone that's how pathetic the writing was ....

If something right happens with arohi it's because of leads mahaanta ...if something wrong happens it's Arohi's fault for sure and they hated is what I could sum up her character..

But for me arohi was a strong willed woman tho in later stages she did lose a charm a little bit but still she was one good of a character that has etched my mind and heart after behaydh and kuch pyaar ke....

Kudos Karishma sawant for playing her ... couldn't imagine anyone else better ...

And seeing the gen4 promo arohi would not let her ru in a house where they see job cannot be done after marriage... It's all done again to glorify fls mahaan daughter ....

And so for me yrkkh ends here... Ends with arohi and my bubbly ru who loved her and was with her matashree all the time....

And Her death is truly an end of an era ...