Chapter 3

Y/N POV

After leaving NewJeans' dorm, I called Karina once again to hear her voice.

"Hello baby~" Karina's sweet voice greeted me. The way she calls me in these cute names never fails to make my heart flutter.

"Hello babe. I just finished work and now I'm heading home. How was your day love?" I asked her while driving towards my apartment.

"Well you know, the usual stuffs. Training and practices. Me and the girls are now resting" She chuckled.

"I have a gift for you waiting at your apartment" She continued giggling like a kid.

"A gift? It's not even my birthday yet" I jokingly said.

"Hehehe it's a gift for your successful first day of work" Karina said making me more curious of the gift.

"Ok then, I'm almost home. I'll call you again after I get to this mystery gift of yours"

"Suree love~ babaii" She cutely said and ended the call.

The way she teased me about the gift actually made me more excited to see the gift myself. After arriving at my apartment building, I walked towards my unit with light steps.

As I tapped in my door passcode, I entered my apartment and there I saw Karina in a comfy outfit with her arms wide open while smiling at me lovingly.

"Tadaaa~ heres your gift"

I let go of my bag and opened my arms wide open too with a wide smile as she lunged towards me for a heartwarming hug.

"You like your gift?" She asked while still gripping onto me.

"I love it"

It hasn't been that long since we last saw each other but I missed this feeling so much. I carried her to the living room and sat down with her still in my arms clinging like a baby.

There we talked about our day and embraced each other the entire time, craving for each other's affection. As bed time reached, we continued our cuddling session in bed till we fell asleep feeling satisfied and happy from the surprise sleepover.

Timeskip

My alarm clock woke me up in the morning as usual and I noticed that Karina had already left for her schedule. She left me a note.

"Good morning sleepyhead <3, sorry I couldn't give you a morning kiss but I did kissed your cheek before leaving hehe~ I made you breakfast already so go eat and have a nice day at work~ I love you~~~" The note stated making me chuckle while reading this cheeky cutie's note.

I immediately texted Karina "I love you more" after reading the note. As I head to the kitchen for my breakfast, my phone rang revealing my girlfriend's name on it.

"Hello princess~" I picked up the call as I sat down to eat.

"Hello baby~ you sound like you're in a good mood" She teased and giggled.

"Of course I am, your note made me smile like a fool early in the morning"

"Hehehe how bout breakfast? Did you like it?" She asked me.

"Mmmmm it's delicious, I'm currently enjoying it right now. I'm gonna have a happy tummy later at work" I complimented her as she blushed a little.

"Don't liee" She didn't believe in my statement.

"Haish why would I lie to my beautiful girlfriend"

"Yah whats wrong with you today hahaha" she laughed.

"I don't know~ maybe it's because......" I stopped at my words to tease her.

"Because?" She asked in a cute way.

"Nothing. I have to go pick up the girls now. I enjoyed the meal. See you later baby. I love youu" I quickly said to sound urgent.

"Yahhhh—" I heard her shout before ending the call.

I laughed to myself after ending the call and proceeded to get ready to pick up the NewJeans girls. I received a message from Karina which made me laugh.

It was a voice note.

"Jagiyaa you better tell me later or else! And also one more thing, I love you more!!" The voice note sounded angry but cute at the same time as I just chuckled and sent her an emoji to annoy her more.