Fort Sungard: 4th Era 201 Skyrim, Tamriel

- Turdas the 15th of Heartfire -

Morning arrived and everyone was eager to set out on their journey and leave the Keep behind.

The group hadn't wasted any time packing up and looting the Keep of any valuables and equipping the elven and Glass armor that was strewn across the fort grounds due to their battle. The superior armor would serve greatly in their upcoming expedition. Once everyone was ready they headed out with Lilianah at the front; leading the group to Dragon Bridge in a full set of Glass armor she found in a chest in the Generals office.

A few hours after leaving Northwatch Keep Lilianah led the group down the northern pathway into Dragons Bridge and just as she thought the townspeople looked at them in confusion.

Some guards started to walk over to them but decided best if they didn't and noticeably walked away from their direction.

It was awkward and nerve-racking but no one dared to actually approach the group. They all knew a fortress was up north and that the Thalmor were there, so if these soldiers weren't the Thalmor, and they obviously weren't as there were almost zero Altmer, then this group took on a whole fortress and walked away wearing their armor. This sight would spread with rumors like wildfire.

Lilianah smirked as she knew this would happen, and was glad it would, after all it was a part of her plan to get the word out. The Dragon Bridge sighting was barely the start of it. All of Skyrim would know who they are if things go her way.

A few minutes passed and the group managed to cross the bridge to the main road towards Fort Sungard

If any bandit or thug saw the group, none dared make themselves known as they made their way peacefully, save a few wild animal attacks that were handled quickly, toward Fort Sungard.

Night was falling over their second night's travel as they finally made it to their destination. Lilianah grinned and turned toward her force.

"Do not engage unless I order you to", Lilianah scanned the group. "I intend to challenge their leader, so there will be zero tolerance for interference."

They all nodded and some mumbled their understanding of their instruction.

Lilianah approached the fort's outer watchtower that had two Forsworn standing atop with their bows raised at her. The rest of her group hid in the forest several yards behind her.

"Don't step any further!" One of them shouts as his arrow is nocked and ready to fire.

She raised her hands and halted in her place. "I would like to speak to your Chieftain."

"What business do you have with our Chieftain?" The Forsworn inquired, maintaining his aim.

"Let's just say I have a business proposition for him." She smirked and stepped forward. "I know how much the Forsworn long to have control over the Reach."

The Forsworn turned to his companion and whispered inaudibly. The other Forsworn nodded and ran toward the fortress. The Forsworn archer turned back to Lilianah.

'I've sent word to our chief and if he is interested in what you have to say he will meet you out here."

Lilianah nodded and picked up a small stick to begin playing with it and drawing in the dirt as she sat on the ground while she waited.

Night had officially fallen when the Chieftain walked down the slope toward Lilianah. Several other Forsworn followed behind him.

As he neared it became apparent that the Chieftain was a giant compared to Lilianah. The horns on his helmet only added to his already towering size.