The Girl Who Lived

[Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and Harriet, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.]

Hagrid: You all right, Harriet? You seem very quiet.

Harriet: He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid. I know you do.

Tom : I'm sorry baby
Harriet : it's ok it's not your fault

Hagrid: [sighs and pushes his bowl away] First, and understand this, Harriet, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...

Tyler : Why is he stuttering?
Harriet : Because at that time Tom name was Voldemort and he have done many bad things to others
Elena : If he done bad things then why are you still with him?
Harriet : Even though he did that all but he changed and didn't the Salvatore brothers did more than that and let's not forget about Stefan Salvatore "the ripper of Monterey"
Dumbledore : My dear girl don't talk about unnecessary things that you don't know
Luna : Dumbledore Don't speak with her like that
Hermione : Don't talk with Dumbledore like that Looney luna

Harriet stood up and went to Hermione and slapped her across her face....
Others just stood there shocked and not doing anything..

Harriet : That's my sister who gave you the right to talk about her like that
Hermione : Harriet I'm your best friend you can't slap me like that
Harriet: yea best friend who stole from the vault and who put Compulsion on me

They all become quiet and sat down to begin watching again...

Harriet: Maybe if you wrote it down?

Hagrid: No, I can't spell it. All right. [quietly] Voldemort.

Harriet: Voldemort?

Hagrid: Shh!!

[Harriet looks around to see if anyone heard it]

Hagrid: It was dark times, Harriet, dark times. [We flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric 's hollow, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.] Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em.

[Harriet's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at an infant Harriet Potter's head.] Nobody, not one. ‘Cept you.

[We flash back to the present time.]

Harriet : Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?

Hagrid: Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, and an evil curse at that.

Harrit : What happened to V... to You-Know-Who?

Tom : You know that's the first time you ever used you know who
Harriet : yes it's true
Hayley : What else  mother call you?
Tom : My dark Lord, love, honey, My king

Harriet Blushes..

Hagrid: Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there still, too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why yer famous. That's why everybody knows yer name. You're the girl who lived.

Harriet: Yea "The girl who lived " It's a stupid title