Chapter 167

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan - Chapter 167

"Hyung?..."

While I was watching the actors appear, I saw Kang Hyun-jin next to me flinch. Kang Hyun-jin looked as if he was greatly surprised by something, or as if he was uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?"

When asked what was going on, Kang Hyun-jin was silent for a moment and then shook his head as if it were nothing.

However, his gaze was focused on someone, so I lowered my voice and asked.

"Do you know anyone?"

"...A little."

Kang Hyun-jin answered like that and kept his mouth shut. Seeing that he seemed reluctant to say anything more, I turned my head towards the performers.

"This time too, people with great talent came out as switch singers."

There were a total of seven performers who appeared. The performers, consisting of three female performers and four male performers, stood looking straight ahead as if they were nailed down.

"What kind of people are these seven switch singers? We are revealing those keywords now."

Following the MC's comments, keywords containing information about the seven performers soon appeared on the large screen.

Since the goal of this entertainment show is to sort out randomly mixed keywords, identify who these keywords belong to, and ultimately find their true voices as the performers change them, I first looked at the keywords carefully.

"... ... ?"

Among them, I found a familiar phrase and had no choice but to look at Kang Hyun-jin once again.

Catch Talent

Kang Hyun-jin's partner

This was because names that could not be ignored were mixed in with the keywords of the performers.

"Kang Hyun-jin's partner? Hyung, do you know who?"

"Hm... Hyunjin, who is it?"

I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Likewise, the panelists who discovered Kang Hyun-jin's name and common keywords asked questions to Kang with curious faces.

Kang Hyun-jin picked up the microphone and glanced at the performer before quickly answering.

"... Yes, there is someone I remember."

"Ah, then isn't that unfair? You probably remember the voice."

In response to one panelist's sly remarks, Kang Hyun-jin looked in the direction where the contestants were and quietly shook his head.