The Wedding ( Landon pov )

Landons POV

I wake up and see her gracefully sleeping next to me, I really don't want to marry her I've never wanted to get married I see myself as an unlovable man but her dad made a silly fucking decision and owes me money a great deal of money. so he wanted me to marry his daughter or I wouldn't get my money apparently. not that I care I could kill him in a second and get as much of his money I want but I need children and a wife someday so I'm taking advantage of this situation.

I go to my office to get ready on my own I need space, my father died a year ago I should be sad but he was an evil man and he did horrible and evil things he hit my mother and I. I swore to myself when I was older and strong enough I wouldn't let him anymore so when he introduced me to the family business I learnt quick and fast. I started to defend myself soon enough he learned to stop and eventually got scared of me. A few years later he got diagnosed with cancer lung cancer he smoked far to much and it eventually caught up with him.

once I was ready I went to meet my mom she was at the bottom of the stairs and smiled at me.

" You look wonderful my boy"

" Thanks mom"

she is the only person I truly love she used to try hard to protect me from my father but she couldn't so i will always be grateful for that and I will always be grateful for her.

We arrived at the church and people stared at me I didn't look at anyone because I don't care to be here and want to get it over with. I stood waiting for her and as soon as the doors open I saw her she looks breath taking her long dark hair draping over her shoulders and her light honey brown coloured eyes staring back my eyes turn dark with lust at me and I cant quite tell what she's thinking I shake myself out of my day dream and look at the floor.

she reached the end of the isle and looked at me I could tell he was nervous by her eyes and her slightly shivering bottom lip.

we said our I dos and it came to the kiss the part i was dreading the most I leaned down and paused slightly in front of her face then she leaned into me and our lips touched lightly it was quick I felt this eclectic tingle float around my whole body  and in that moment I knew I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about that kiss or Forrest  for a while. I pulled away and we took each others hand and walked back down the isle past people clapping and cheering the doors shut behind us and we let go of each other the loss of her touch felt strange. I turned around to walk away when I heard her voice call my name. My name sounded strange coming out from her cherry red lips and pretty mouth .

" Landon where are you going ?"

i answered her with no emotion because i didn't actually know i just needed to be away it was all to much.

"Away, go home I will see you later."

i turned around and left to my car driving with no destination in mind except one place.

i arrived at the top of the building overlooking the city as the sun set it was a beautiful view i will never get tired of it, i took a joint out of my pocket I inhaled the smoke and let out a deep breath of relief that the day is finally over  and I can focus on my work hopefully when i get home she will be asleep already so i don't have to talk to her.

i stayed at my favourite spot for a couple of hours just thinking and taking in the view i know i could be hurting or killing someone right now for fucking me off but i couldn't be bothered  i got to my car and began to drive home in silence it was long drive about 40 minutes i thought about my life and the woman i married and that i could never love her because i know she can never love me im not meant to be loved or cared for that's just who I am .

my phone began to ring and i saw it was Jace, Jace was my right hand man when it came to business.  He is my best friend i have known him i was 12 him and his family really helped me when i was younger and things were not good at home with my father.

" what's up Jace I'm not in the mood to talk."

" okay ass fuck its your wedding your mean to be happy but something bad happened work wise Zayn killed another one of the guys today claiming he messed up the shipment,"

" for fuck sake why is he getting involved i bet this is all because i wont join the two mafias together."

" Probably, just call me in the morning and get some sleep i will see you at the warehouse at 7am any way "

" Okay bye Jace"

i hung up the phone and continued on my journey home.

I cant stand him  he left my fathers mafia and joined the Russian one because he couldn't be in charge, he was jealous and couldn't stand the fact that I'm better than him in everyway. He's been trying to get me to join our mafias together all because he is greedy and wants more money but i want nothing to do with that man he's even worse than my father was.

I arrive home and head straight to bed i will deal with him int he morning.