3

Will's POV

I woke up bright and early. All the Apollo kids wake up when the sun rises, I wonder why.

I soon realised that I was in the infirmary with a sleeping Nico in my arms, who had a sleeping Harry (yes, Nico told me his name when he told Chiron about the poor boy's home life) in his arms.

So cute!

I closed my eyes and buried my face in Nico's fluffy hair. I think I'll just wait here until they both wake up, yeah I'll do that.

I didn't do that.

Breakfast was announced and Nico woke up grumpily. He looked so cute when he pouted and rubbed his eyes. While Nico complained about everything being so early, I woke up Harry in the nicest way possible.

Nico's POV

The three of us were finally awake as we headed towards the Hades table. I was carrying a sleepy Harry in my arms as he was still a little weak. We decided to eat at my father's table instead of Will's as he might get overwhelmed with so many people.

Me carrying a small boy attracted the attention of some people who were too active for my liking at this time of the morning.

"Good morning!" Percy greeted us as he sat down next to Will.

"Buenos días mi gente!" Leo shouted in Spanish as he sat down on Will's other side.

I turned Harry around in my lap so that he could see everyone. "Harry, the boy with sea green eyes and black hair is Percy Jackson son of Poseidon. The other boy, the one with brown eyes and hair is Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus, he might speak in Spanish from time to time as he's Hispanic."

Harry nodded and gave the other two boys a small wave.

"Hi, I'm Harry."

"Hi!" Percy waved back with too much energy and in a very childish way.

"Hola!" Leo waved at him, "It means hello in Spanish."

"Hola?" Harry tried.

"Yeah! You're a fast learner," Leo said very pleased.

Harry just blushed and buried his face in my chest. He's such a cutie pie.

Soon after, Will and I (with Harry in my arms) headed towards my cabin for a change of clothes. Chiron let us skip training and tasks to look after Harry, which I think is great. So we took him around camp and showed him everything. We also presented him to Piper, Jason, Annabeth, the Stoll brothers (I didn't want to but we crossed paths with them), a few of Will's siblings and Frank and Hazel through IM.

Will's POV

It only took a week for Harry to be out and bouncing around. It was really amazing how his magic combined with his demigodness cured him so quickly. Now that he was healthy, Nico and I decided to tell him about being a wizard too. With Chiron's help.

"Harry, buddy, we need to talk about something with you," I told him being as kind as possible.

"Okay!" he grinned back at me. He then took my right hand and Nico's left hand and dragged us to the Big House.

I love how happy he is, despite everything that he has been through, he doesn't let it get to him. He reminds me so much of how the ten year old Nico was, from what Percy has told me. Nico has even taught Harry how to play Mythomagic! It's amazing really, how Harry has changed Nico. Nico is now a better person, of course he still has his dark side, but his other side is starting to show more.

"Hi Chiron!" Harry waved at the centaur. Chiron gave him a smile and wave of his own.

"We think it's time to tell him," Nico tells Chiron, his face showing no emotions what-so-ever.

Chiron nodded solemnly. "It's better if you sit down Harry." Harry sat down between Nico and I, his legs swinging and his hands fidgeting with anything that he could reach to. "You know about being a demigod and the gods," Harry nodded, "This is about one goddess in particular. have you heard about Lady Hecate?"

"Ooh yes!" Harry sqealed, "She's the one that has magic and the torches!"

"Yes, her. A long time ago she blessed some mortals, making the first ever-"

"Wizards and witches exist?!" Harry interrupted him, "That's so cool! Have you met any?"

"A few, yes. The thing is, your mortal parents were both wizards, meaning that you are one. Now, you aren't the first demigod that is also a wizard, I have met a few, but you should go to Olympus and talk about it with Lady Hecate."

"I'm a wizard too? That's so cool! Can Nico and Will come with me?" Harry was taking this very lightly. But pray to the gods that he can carry on being like this and not get his childhood more ruined than what it already is.

In the end, we decided to visit Hecate tomorrow after breakfast.

Harry's POV

So I'm a wizard and a demigod? That's so cool! Will had left to check on some new patient so I stayed with Nico.

Will and Nico are my favourite people ever! They are so kind to me and the saved me from the Dursleys. They also told me that they are boyfriends, I didn't know that was a thing! They told me that when I was older, I could have a boyfriend or a girlfriend or whatever I wanted!

Anyway, I went with Nico. He told me to watch how he trained from the stands so that I could start to get an idea of what I would do later on and to see which weapon would suit me the best. Nico was doing this very cool trick when someone pushed my off my seat. I frowned slightly as I stood back up.

"Listen here!" I've never seen this person in my life. She looked old, so maybe she's sixteen? "Who do you think you are? Coming to camp and instantly being so popular? Do you know how hard it is to become known around here? Do you?!"

I didn't let her words get to my head. "Look, I don't even know who you are. I'm Harry Potter, that's who I am. I didn't decide to become popular or whatever you said and-"

Did that bitch (don't tell Nico and Will that I know a no-no word) just punch me straight on the nose? "Hey! I didn't do anything!"

"Listen here you freak!"