𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

The time has come. It was already dawn.

Dream went back to her father's ship and spent time with him before the duel happened. Mihawk knew that Dream was nervous about him fighting with her ex-lover to the death. Her face and body expressions said it all.

Usopp threw up in the bucket that was near him. He realized how much he had to drink last night. Luffy was sitting up the sheepshead figure looking out the water. Zoro was still inside the kitchen sitting down in the same position when Dream spotted by. He had his eyes closed and his arms crossed together. A few seconds later, he opened his eyes and realized it was time. Nami was already walking towards the boat that a man offered her to ride with.

Mihawk helps his daughter carefully get off the boat. The dream was sitting while wearing Sanji's coat he had last night. She looped her arm over to her father and Mihawk guided her to the front of the Baratie restaurant. Dream was terrified and didn't want to watch the fight but she wanted to be there for Zoro and her father. Dream's father stopped his daughter and untangled from her.

"Whatever happened today, I will always love you, my little fairy." Mihawk kissed Dream's forehead and Dream silently cried.

"I love you too, Daddy." Dream mumbles to her father.

Mihawk pulls away from her forehead and grabs her face with his two bare hands. He saw that she was crying and he wiped off the tears from his daughter. Dream smiled at her father.

They continued walking towards the front of the Baratie. Once the two family members were there the straw hat crew walked towards where they were. Mihawk goes to the middle where the entrance door leaving his daughter at the side.

"Monkey D. Luffy. I'm surprised the Marines would require my services for such a small package." Luffy smiled at Mihawk's response and he looked at him very carefully.

"Though I do like your hat." Dream's father commented on the straw hat on Luffy's head.

"Enough." Zoro cuts the tensions and Mihawk snaps his gold and reddish eyes to the swordsman.

"Let's begin." Zoro stated to the Warlord.

Mihawk slowly grabs him across his neck snaps the black string off and drops it on the wooden board. He takes off the tap and reveals a tiny sword. Dream was surprised by her father's action and remembered that he would let her play with the tiny swords when he had a branch of the stick.

They play fight with each other and that was one of her favorite memories. Also, this surprised the green-haired swordsman.

"What the hell is that? I'm here for a sword fight." Zoro stated to Dream's dad.