Character Bio

MK1 (Name) BIO

(Name) (Last name)

(Name) is a woman tormented by the ghosts of her past. Having never moved past the grief of losing her daughter and being brought back to the world that took her (Name) is on a mission to take her anger out on those who believe themselves above consequence and to stay out of the way of this world's god. The once kind smile she wore with grace now turned to a neutral look with murderous eyes. Fueled by her pain and rage her flames burn brighter and stronger than ever before and never had she ever been so horrifying in battle. Beware the Viper and her venom. She will show no mercy.

Intro reactions

Pushing back: Smirks with a deadly glare, fire on her arms and hands, as she twirls her scythe around with her left/right hand (depending on what side of the screen she is on) before slicing it towards the opponent with both hands on it.

Getting knocked back: Sliding back she backflips with one hand landing on her feet as she sets her feet on fire that travels up her body like spirals as she smirks with her small fangs bared and breath out fire from her mouth.

Fatalities

Fatality 1# cooked meat: She spins her scythe above her head while she powers her fire through it and slices through one arm, the heat cauterizes the wound stopping the bleeding, then the opposite leg, as the opponent is on their only knee screaming out in pain she spins her scythe in a circle with one hand a few times before stopping it, grips with both hands and slashes them in half from the left shoulder to the right hip.

Fatality 2# Joy-ride: She pulls out a thick chain with a large hook on the end of it, shoves the hook through the opponent's mouth through the back of their throat, and wraps some of the chain around their throat. She then hooks the other end of the chain to her motorcycle and jumps on the motorcycle before she revs it up. She takes off on it while the opponent is being dragged behind her across the road. skin is flayed, losing limbs as they scream in pain, leaving blood trails behind them. once the motorcycle stops all that's left is the skinned limbless torso and barely hanging head.

Fatality 3# Spit roast (A bonus fatality since I liked the idea of this one): She jumps into the air with her scythe in both hands. As she descends she shoves the scythes pole down the throat of the opponent and out the end. As they choke and garble a scream in pain she breathes a torrent of fire on them roasting them alive as they scream more until they stop. When she stops they are burnt beyond recognition with chunks of peeled-off flesh and missing appendages like fingers and toes.

X-Ray

Activating the x-ray she poses with her scythe on her shoulders smirking and orange light glowing around her with embers rising from the ground. She swings it around and cracks the opponent in the jaw from underneath with the end of the scythe without the sharp blade, fracturing it, as well as knocking them back a few steps, the cameo attacks, and she runs up, setting her feet on fire, and spin heel kicks the opponent in the chest breaking and fracturing some ribs before she flips backward onto her motorcycle. She drives her motorcycle into the opponent breaking the pelvis and femurs, while they are flipped over the motorcycle and she then jumps off letting it ride off-screen

Brutalities

Slice to meat you: She slices off a leg then, and an arm leaving the opponent, and allows them to crawl away, as she walks to their head, before swinging her scythe into their head and leaning on it laughing.

drive-by: She whistles and her motorcycle comes in and runs the opponent over popping their head.

split the difference: She slices the opponent down the middle causing them to fall apart.

batter up: She uses her scythe to knock the head off the opponent like a baseball player then rests the scythe on her shoulder as she laughs.

Bad sunburn: She Breathes fire on the opponent reducing them to a skeleton "Tough luck" she cheers.

Taunts

"Need some aloe for that burn?"

"That all you got?"

"Too easy!"

"You've got no chance"

"Let's turn up the heat!"

Johnny Cage intros

(Name)

Baby sis

Pop Rocks

Firecracker

Lady rizz

Quitting/Harakiri

She decapitates herself with her scythe.

Victory pose

She walks forward a little twirling her scythe between her fingers before setting the blade edge on fire smirking then hovering into the air as she turns her legs into one large flame the screen freezes on her with embers floating around her.