[ 1.10 ]

- ◎ -

- ◎ -

- ◎ -

Part 1 Chapter 10The Backstory

Part 1 Chapter 10
The Backstory

- ◎ -

Lizzie rested her head on the wooden table. Her chest heaved as she cried. The body of the life she had taken was not far from the two lying on the ground. Lexi groaned watching the blonde. The sounds of the cries rang in her ears. The brunette leaned forward to get closer to the blonde. Taking her hand, she moved to grip the blonde's hair lifting her head. The two look at each other eyes.
    "Would it make you feel better if I told you he was a sex offender and child predator?" Lexi questioned dropping the girl's hair.
Lizzie sat up at the words the Salvatore girl spoke nodding her head as she did so. Lizzie sighed as she took the back of her hand to wipe the blood which rested against her chin.

    "Look Elizabeth. I don't do all this crying nonsense. So I'm going to need you to stop." Lexi explained to the vampire with a hardened look on her face.
     "Will you tell me how you turned?" Lizzie attempted to convince. Lexi dropped back in her seat rolling her eyes at the blonde's question.
     "Will it make you shut up?" Lexi sneered towards the blonde.
Lizzie quickly leaned back in her seat. Her eyes widened with worry as she nodded her head slowly.
     "Fine. It's a long story so you might want to get comfortable." The tribrid sighed before downing the last of her bourbon.
     "It starts with the day Klaus Mikealson died. The day I also gathered the Hollow Magic." The brunette spoke intriguing the blonde before her completely.