20. Funnily flirtily

To say that the sun might've rose from the west and Pakistan team finally learned to field was the least that morning. BECAUSE NIYA HAD WOKEN UP BY HERSELF.

She quickly went to Shubman's room to check on him. He was already up by the time and was enjoying his coffee. As soon as he saw her his mouth was left wide open.

Shubman : Are you fine?

Niya : Yes Yes. I just came to check on you. Good morning Shubhii.

Saying this she went to him and hugged him.

Shubman : Good morning dear girlfriend.

She was about to take a sip of coffee from his cup when he quickly withdrew it from her hand.

Niya : What? Let me have coffee naa

Shubman : Ahaan. Nope nope. I don't share my coffee with anyone.

Niya : Coffee bhi share nai kar sakte? You have to share your whole life with me.

Shubman : Well I am ready to share my life, but not my coffee darling. Here's another cup for you.
Saying this he handed her another cup and both sat in peace enjoying their coffee.

Niya : Hey it's time for breakfast. Let's go and have it with the team.

Shubman : Aye aye captain.

They both reached on time for breakfast but the thing is Niya didn't even spare a glance at Rohit the whole time 😂

Why would she? Not after how he not let her do anything last night.

Niya : Well boys, you guys have the next match day after tomorrow so today we will all go for shopping in a nearby mall.

Hardik : Best idea!

Rahul : I am inn.

Virat : Let's go!

And all of the others just stared at these shopping enthusiasts knowing that they would have to carry a thousand bags not of their own but of what these guys shopped.

Ash : Only if you guys carry your own bags

Kuldeep : And don't drag us to places

Rohit : And not ban us from eating anything

Yuzi : Or taking interviews

Jaddu : And let us enjoy

And all of them nodded in serious agreement. They were going as usual by 3 cars. Rohit forcefully dragged Niya to the one he was driving and told everyone else to go in other cars so he could talk to her.

Rohit : What is it?

Niya : What?

Rohit : Don't act so naive. Why are you not talking to me? He said sternly.

Niya just deliberately ignored him and kept looking out of the window.

Rohit : Oh so now you are ignoring me also. Ms Niya Sharma will you please enlighten me for what wrong deed I have done to get such silent treatment from you.

Niya : Mr. Rohit Gurunath Sharma better look out for your tone while talking.

Rohit : Huh?

Niya : You are so strict and stern with me bhai! You didn't even let me have coffee yesterday night. You didn't even let me use my phone or watch some show. Now also you are being so stern with me bhai.🙁

Rohit : Acha ji toh iss baat ka bura laga hai. My Sharma sister I am just looking out for you. I don't want you to suffer from any health issues due to lack of sleep or by taking too much stress. You take so much caffeine. It's not good for your health naa. Acha still I am sorry.