28.Party 🥳🎉

Hello my dear loveable readereyyy ☺️.

Hope you all are very much good and healthy and I hope you all did not forget me.So finally the big headache of mine is over and submitted the assignments and now I am free from that diploma but my mom is planning to send me to a cookering class making me more angry yesterday night 😤😤.

While I asked why she is saying that you should know cooking mainly bcoz of a girl and if you go to a another place you should cook know blah blah blah and her all time recorded cd has been inserted inside her 🙄.

My one and only mv-Yen yenna veeta vittu veliya anuppave kuriya irukkanga 🤔🤔.

Please do vote and comment to the chappies bcoz it is only my boost to thing to make me write 🥺💜

Okay without any unwanted thoughts and talk let get in to the story.before reading this please read the previous chappy and give your valueable vote and comments 😁.

Vaanga story kulla polam 🚴💜🦋

*******************************

Here sk and saanya get ready after a long banter and moved from the house first saying his parents to follow them.

Here ak arrived to the party hall with aarya,vimal and madhan.at same time sk also stopped his car infront of their car.sk opened the car window and said,

Sk-Deii vandiya yedra?

Aar-Hello sir naanum ingaiku dhan vandhu irukken konjam wait karo yerangura waraikkum.

Sk-Ivana.

Sk keep horning but make aarya angry but aarya did not care smirked looking at him and waiting till ak and other 2 of them get down from the car.

Firstly ak get down from the car then madhan and vimal get down as aarya went to park the car in the park area.at the same time saanya too get down from the car and saw ak who is dressed in same colour.

Saanya went near ak and pinched her hand saying,

Saa-Same same.

Hearing her voice ak look down and saw her who is dressed up in same colour of saanya dress.

Ak-Ada aama same uh.

Saa-Sari namma 3 perum chocolate share pannikalam.

Ak-3 aah?

Saa-Aama naanum appavum neeyum same colour la appo 3 dhane?

Ak-Ooh unga appa pottu irukkira dress um purple aah?

Saa-Yeah yeah.

Ak-Sari appo unga appa ku chocolate vaangi thara sollalam.

Saa-Okiee....

....-Yaaruku chocolate.

Saanya turn back and saw her father who is standing while putting his two hands inside the pocket.he lift saanya in his hand and saanya said,

Saa-Enakkum aadhini kum dhan pa.

Sk-Yedhuku?

Saa-Naanum neengalum adhini um sme colour dress la adhan.

She said showing ak dress while ak was seeing sk who is looking like a charming prince.sk saw her who is looking at him without blinking.smirking he snapped his finger to her face making her jerk.ak smile sleepishly and asked,