The new malfoy - d.m

Warnings: Giving birth, swearing

Word count: 541 words
———————
You were currently 38 weeks pregnant with Draco's son. You felt like you could burst any second, Draco was always on edge he hated you being by yourself.

"Babe" you yelled.

"is everything okay princess" he ran into the room worried.

"i felt him kick again" you said smiling.

"I can't wait for him to get here, he needs to hurry up" he laughed.

NEXT DAY

You and Narcissa were organising the nursery, showing her all the clothes Draco bought your baby.

"This one is my personal fa-" you paused.

"Everything okay dear?" she said putting her hand on your back.

"i-i think my water just broke" you said as a puddle emerged beneath you.

"Oh my, yes it has right let's get you to the hospital then call Draco" she said but your  quick reply stunned her

"no no call Draco first" you said as contractions started.

Narcissa went into the kitchen to call Draco "pick up honey" she said sweating.

"Hello mother what's wrong" he said calmly

"Y/n is in labour" she said

"Merlin get her to the hospital i'll meet you guys there" he panicked as he ended the call.

"Y/N IM CALLING AN AMBULANCE!" Narcissa yelled up to you.

Your contractions got closer and closer together as you arrived at the hospital.

"fucking hell it hurts" you said weakly

"i know dear but keep your strength for pushing" Narcissa said as Draco busted into the room.

"i havent missed it have i" he panicked.

"nope your just in time" a midwife said.

Draco finally let out a breath he couldn't remember taking.

"Are you ready to push?" another midwife said as she put on blue gloves.

"i think so" you said as another contraction waved over you.

"Push darling" your midwife said as you started pushing

"keep going my love" Draco said as you grabbed his hand, he put his other hand in you hair, stroking your head trying to calm you down.

"You're doing amazing" your midwife said.

After hours of painful labour, sweating and tears your healthy baby boy was finally here.

Your son was laid down on your chest making skin-to-skin contact for the first time, Draco's heart melted at the sight of his beautiful girlfriend holding his son.

"Can i hold him love?" he's asked wiping  tears from his face.

You hand him your son and part of his heart grew and was filled to the top with love.

"He's perfect, your both perfect" he cried looking at you then your son.

"he's got your eyes and your lips" Narcissa said to you and she saw her grandson.

"Lucius and Y/n's mother is on the way" A nurse said.

Your mother arrived with Lucius and they saw you holding your son.

"I'm so sorry i'm late honey" your mother said

"mum it's fine, this is your grandson Scorpius" you said as your mother took Scorpius

"oh my he's gorgeous" your mother said as Lucius looked over her shoulder

"wow you two made a wonderful boy" he said causing you two to look at each other and smile.

"You're the next malfoy" draco said to you before he kissed you.
——————