22

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

"Kay why you wearing pajamas?" Ariana said as her baby father walked through the door.

"Bro I don't ever wake up this early. I'm tired. You know how long it take to drive from the Bronx to here? Where she at?" He walked in with sleepy red eyes. It was 6 in the morning and Kay got barely a full hour of sleep.

It's been a few days since they last seen each other, despite him being busy with his business and music he made sure to facetime the two of them every night just so they didn't feel left out. He was still very busy and was running on no sleep, but couldn't miss Kimora's first day of school.

"Getting ready. You think I should slice up some mangos for her or put fruit snacks?" Ariana said, pacing around the kitchen for stuff.

"Fruit snacks. Yo Mora! Come out here." He yelled out.

"Kay it's 6 in the morning."

"Yeah which is why you shouldn't be stressing like this." He said kissing her forehead softly.

"I'm not stressing, I'm just new to this." She shrugged,

"Goodmorning daddy." Kimora walked up to him, with her arms folded. He noticed she wasn't her usual happy self.

"Damn I can't get no kiss today?" He said kneeling to her height. She fought the smirk off her face and gave him a kiss. He picked her up, kissing her all over face, tickling her making her laugh uncontrollably.

"Why you got an attitude?" He questioned.

"I'm tired. Can I go to school tomorrow?" She pouted.

"Nah baby it's your first day, you can't miss it."

"Well Kay it's your fault, you the one who stayed on the phone late with her last night." Ariana said.

"Here. Come eat some breakfast before you go." He said sitting her on his lap, at the dining table.

"Mommy what is this?"

"Plaintain Porridge." She said. Kimora was never really a picky eater but today she was working her nerves.

Her face curled up into a disgusted look when her mother turned around. Kay chuckled and sat next to her.

"I'll get you some Mcdonald's after school. Alright? Just eat it." He said lowly to her. "Your mom's stressed right now." He said looking over to see Ariana was now packing her school bag to make sure everything was there. He noticed when she bent over, how fitted her pencil skirt was. With the way she was walking around so much, he forgot to even look at her. She had her natural hair pulled back into a neat slick bun with a grey pencil skirt with a white dress shirt to match.

"You going to work dressed like that?" He questioned her, taking note of how well her clothes brought out her shape.

"What's wrong with this?"

"Nun." He shrugged. "I don't like how that skirt fitted on you."

"You want me to leave my butt at home or something?"

Kimora's laugher made them look at her. She smiled up at her parents, her faint dimples poking out. He smiled back and let his eyes dart back at Ariana.

"Ma what else you need done?" He said resting his chin over Kimora's shoulder.

"I'm done. I just have to finish getting dressed. Do me a favor and put her shoes on when she done."