CHAPTER-9

Vedansh's POV

"You are ready, come on let's go."

I turn to see Akshita standing near the door with Yuv in her arms.

She was wearing a rose red colour saree which had a heavy border. Her lips were coloured red while she wore minimal makeup on her eyes so that all the focus fell on her lips.

She had tied her hair in a bun and some strands were coming out from both the sides which was making her more beautiful.

Her make up was minimal yet classy.

Whenever she was moving her jhumka was making a soothing sound, she was looking breathtaking.

" Vedansh, are you listening?"

Her voice made me come out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah, let's go. "

She nodded and turned when I interrupted her.

"Akshita"

"Yes"

Her big doe black eyes were looking at mine brown once.

"You are looking beautiful."

She blushed on my compliment and smiled widely.

"You too"

I raise my one eyebrow at her words.

"What, beautiful?"

I said teasing her.

"Noo, I meant that you are looking good too. You are looking very handsome."

She walked towards me and took some Kajal from her lower eyelids and applied it behind my ears.

"Akshu, what are you doing?"

She blushed at the nickname and then parted her lips to reply.

"Aap itne handsome aur dashing lag rahe ho sari ladkiyan aapko party mein ghure gi, aur agar aapko najar lag gai to"

I smiled at her and then snaked my hands around her waist. We maintain a good distance between us as she was holding Yuv. Her eyes widened because of my actions, I can feel the goosebumps on her skin. 

My minimal touch had a great effect on her.

"Are you jealous, Mrs Khurana?"

"Of course I am."

I laughed at her response and then realized how easily she accepted that she was jealous I also took some Kajal from her eyes and applied it behind the ear.

"You are also applying it so that if any guy stares at me, I don't catch evil eyes?"

Her voice seems excited.

"No, I am applying this because all the girls in the party will be jealous of you. May god protect you from those witches."

I chuckled but she seems offended  by my answer.

"So that means you have no problem if many other men stare at me."

"No one will dare to look at Vedansh Singh Khurana's wife."

"And what if they did?"

She raises her eyebrows.

"If anybody dared to do that then I will gauge out his eyes."

I stated in a rough voice and furry was clearly visible on my face. Her breath become uneven and she stated in a shaky voice.

"That was soo Hot."

"What?"

"Your reply. It was too good, you were seeming like those fiction men's who can kill anyone if they dare to misbehave with his wife."

I laughed at her reaction.

"Really?"

"Yes, I got goosebumps."

I started laughing again and suddenly Yuv also started laughing making Akshita laugh.

I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead. While Akshu placed kajal behind his ear also.

"Now we all are safe from evil eyes."

"Yes, let's go now."

I told her and she nodded, we bid bye to everyone and reached towards our car.

The car ride was silent only the sound of music was been heard and soon we reach our destination. 

  -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Another update!!!!

How was the chapter?

I hope you liked it. Please do vote, comment and follow.

Take care of urself 🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗