𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲

January 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Dreams POV

I was standing outside majesty's house, she wasn't afraid she's been to boys houses before but something about being at this house was just.....different. I walked to the door of the two story house standing face to face with the white door.

She rang the doorbell hearing it play a beautiful chime before the door opened revealing a Women looking like she's in her 40's. "Hi you must be Majesty's friend?" The woman asked, yea....friend." I replied smiling, the woman yelled his names receiving heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, "Yes ma'ma, oh hey dream!"

Majesty said looking at me I smiled and waved already feeling uncomfortable, "well imma let yall talk keep the door slightly opened, and if your going to smoke make sure you clean up and spray the room afterwards I'm not playing majesty!" Majesty nodded and tilted his head upstairs.

I followed him into his room, it was really big it had black walls red LEDs his gaming equipment and a bunch of basketball posters of Kobe or just basketball in general. One thing that stood out to me was a post of my favorite show The Chi.

"You like the chi?" I asked staring at the poster, "Yea that show a w right there." He said sitting in his gaming chair turning it around to face his bed.

"I love that show." I replied sitting on the edge of his bed, "So your mamma know you smoke?" I asked feeling curious, "Yeaaaa caught me one time but she was chill bout it she just don't want her whole house smelling like weed." He replied nonchalant.

"Cool, my mamma would kill me if she found out I smoke, you got some on you?" I asked, "Nah actually I used up the last bit I gotta get some more from Kaleb." He replied, "Damn...you wanna go to the park!?" I asked getting excited, "Hell yea let's go!" He said grabbing his coat and slides.

We walked out the house walking on the side walk to the park. "So dream what you like to do?" He asked looking at the shorter figure next to him. "You know normal shit, I'm a party animal kind of a yolo person." She replied "Type shi." He replied as they turned the corner entering the park.

"Yo wanna go on the swings!" Dream squealed like a little kid. Majesty laughed following her to the swings "MAJESTY PUSH ME!" She yelled as majesty got behind her and pushed her on the swings.

The whole time Dream dragged him all around the park from the swings, to the slide, to the zip line. Majesty never noticed how fun the park is or maybe it was only cause of her. The two teens were just sitting on the bench eating ice cream they got from a truck that passed by.

"Yo D." Majesty called her, "Hm?" She answered, "I never noticed we got icecream from some mysterious man from a truck we don't know how dirty or how clean it is or what's in this icecream." Dream looked at her ice cream then back at majesty before laughing.

The two teens continue their conversation with the cold breeze flowing through.

After the kids got back from the park Dream uploaded one of her favorite pictures they took to Instagram.

Dream4president 2 mins ago...

"Yo when the food gon be here?" Dream asked getting annoyed by the wait, "App says it's gon be another 10 minutes

"Yo when the food gon be here?" Dream asked getting annoyed by the wait, "App says it's gon be another 10 minutes." Dream groaned getting hungry and angry, "It's gon be cool you wanna watch a movie to pass the time?" Majesty asked trying to calm the girl down, "Yea." She answer getting next to him in his bed. "Turn on the chi what season you?" She asked.

"Season 5, you good wit that." He asked as she nodded. The two watched the show talking about the characters they liked and didn't enjoying the company of each other.

Majesty got a dig on his phone from the DoorDash app, "It's here imma go get it." He said not hearing a reply from the girl he looked down to see she was sleep on his chest and soon realized they somehow got cuddled up together. He smiled before going down the stairs careful to wake her up and get the bag.

Once he got back upstairs dream was still sleep peacefully and soundless. He sat the bag of food in his dresser grabbing his 8 piece bbq wings from wing stop.

He laid back on the bed when dream put her head back on his chest smiling. Majesty only knew the girl for a short amount of time and just the little things like this made his heart warm for her was this love he was feeling it couldn't be so for now he would just go with a strong liking.

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter
Comment down ideas
New chapters will be posted soon!
Make sure to tell your friends!