to you being clingy

LORENZO BERKSHIRE
You sat with Enzo and the Slytherin boys in the Slytherin common room.
Enzo was talking to his friends as you felt a certain tingling sensation in your stomach. You always felt that when you missed Enzo or just wanted to feel or cuddle him, so you decided to slide over to him and lay your head on his shoulder. He smiled to himself. He placed his hand on your tights. ,,What's up, darling?" He whisper - asked in your ears. You just shrugged, you know that makes him curious. ,,No, i know you want something. Tell me." He said, slightly squeezing your tight. ,,I really don't." You answered. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow. You moved and sat on his lap. He placed his hands on your waist and his head on your shoulder so he's still able to talk to his friends. As you started playing with his hair, he tightened his grip on your waist. ,,Okay, y/n tell me what you want."
,,Why do you think I want something?" You asked. ,,You're being clingy. You usually want something when you're being clingy."
You explained him the feeling in your stomach you had. Enzo nodded. He stood up and took your hand, guiding you to his dorm. ,,What are you doing?" You asked him. He didn't answer, he gave you a hoodie and placed you on his bed. ,,Put that on, angel." He said. You didn't hesitate and immediately put his hoodie on.
He turned on your favorite movie and layed down next to you. You two cuddled together and you scratched his back until you two fall asleep together.

MATTHEO RIDDLE
You two had a date at the movies.
Mattheo stood up to get you two more coke.
,,What are you doing?" He whisper - asked as he felt your arms around his leg.
,,I don't want you to leave." You explained.
,,I'll be right back." Mattheo said. ,,No, I don't want you to go. Stay!" You commanded as you pulled his hand, causing him to fall on top of you.
,,Are we being clingy today?" He smirked.
Mattheo sat next to you again, his and on your tight. After some time you felt his hand slowly moving up. You placed your hand on his. ,,What are you doing?"
,,Nothing." He shrugged and tried hiding his smile but failed. ,,I see." You said and grabbed his hands. He looked concerned. Your hands wandered from his hands up to his arms. As he realized what you were trying to do, he leaded you to the bathrooms.
You two had a long and big make out sesh.

DRACO MALFOY
You headed to your next class, Draco walking right next to you with his arm around your waist, he always brings you to your classes to make sure you're alright.
,,Okay, we're here. Imma go to my class, love." Draco said. You pulled him in a long and tight hug. As he tried to pull away, your arms just tightened around his neck. ,,Babe, what are you doing?" He asked you.
,,I won't let you go. I don't want to and I won't." You explained.
,,We have class, darling." His armes wandered to your waist as he hugged you back again.
,,You're so cute, you know that y/n?"
,,Says you?" You giggled. Draco started kissing your neck, leaving hickeys all over your neck.
,,Wanna skip?" He asked.
,,I'd do everything to be around you right now." You answered.

THEODORE NOTT
Theo took you to a concert from one if his favorite bands. You guys were feeling it. But with the time you became tired and very sleepy, you're always clingy when you're tired and Theo knew. He noticed it as you began to hold tight in his arm, you cuddled yourself onto him and as gave him hugs from behind your hands wandered all over his stomach, which gave him butterflies.
,,You're tired?" Theo asked you with a smirk on his face. ,,Noo." You answered, sounding tired.
,,Don't lie babe. You're clingy when you're tired and you obviously are." Theo stroked over your head. ,,Wanna go home?" He suggested.
,,No, it's your favorite band. I don't wanna ruin your evening." You said and kissed him on the cheek. ,,I don't care about that, if you're tired then we should go home." He didn't even wait for your answer. He took your hand and got out.
As you were home again he made you two a warm bath.

TOM RIDDLE
Tom and you sat in the Library reading books and studying. You slowly started to touch his thigh and cuddled yourself to him.
,,What do you want?" He asked annoyed.
,,Nothing." You answered and shrugged.
,,You're clingy. I hate that." He said even more annoyed now.
,,I know i know." You whispered. You knew he was going to ignore you if you keep being clingy but you didn't care, you just wanted to feel his body next to you so you live with the consequences.

I know Tom's is cold and very short but I didn't know what else to write, I don't see him reacting any different.