The Sinister Puppet

My name is Amanda. I am a lawyer in the United Kingdom, and I have a fiancé named Lester. We had a plan for our wedding next month, but the preparations were quite busy and slightly stressful. One day, while my fiancé and I were looking for a gift for our guests, a particular doll captured my attention. I asked the owner of the antique shop how they acquired this peculiar doll, and the owner explained that it was found in a forest during a hiking trip. I inquired if the doll was for sale, as I was inexplicably drawn to it. The owner, noticing my fascination, agreed to give it to us as a wedding gift for free, which left me shocked.

On the way back home, Lester noticed that I appeared uneasy, and I attributed it to exhaustion, expressing my desire for some rest. I soon fell into a deep sleep, but my slumber was disturbed by a terrifying nightmare. In my dream, our wedding was set up deep within a forest, and I was overwhelmed with fear as I saw our guests, friends, and even our parents covered in blood with shattered faces. I was immobilized by terror, unable to move, when suddenly my body moved on its own. I saw the doll standing next to me, seemingly animated, and it reached out to touch my hand with its left hand while pointing towards something. To my horror, I saw Lester, also covered in blood, standing on the edge of a mountain cliff. The doll began to laugh and urged me to "JUMP." My fiancé leaped from the cliff, and I screamed in despair, abruptly waking up.

Lester was deeply concerned and asked me what had happened. We were almost home, and I frantically inquired about the whereabouts of the doll, finding it right beside me. Suddenly, another car crashed into us, and we were involved in a severe accident. I saw our driver and Lester, both headless, and the car was on the verge of exploding due to a leaking gas tank. Desperate for help, I spotted a motorcyclist who happened to be the antique shop owner. He had retrieved the doll from the road and greeted me with a sinister smile, wishing us a "happy wedding." He then lit a lighter and tossed it near the gas tank before speeding away on his motorcycle. The gas tank exploded, and my memory faded to black.